Life Or Death

this too shall pass. 

*********************************************

~ A week later ~

" Will you honestly please open your mouth and speak up? What the hell are we doing here Aryan? It's fricking 5 a.m. in the morning! " Kai urged looking down from the hot air balloon that Aryan bought them into. That too on a Sunday! Damn, she missed her precious sleep! Around 4 a.m. in the morning her stupid boyfriend have all of a sudden asked her to accompany him and took her to an open field. Now, currently, they are in a hot air balloon about 6,000 meters above mother Earth.

Well, although she loved the view. The morning Sunrise! However, she did lose her precious Sunday morning sleep!! 

She then looked in front of the man. Aryan Shahrukh Khan. Dressed in a white formal shirt with three to four buttons undone, just to show his chest. Black formal pants and dark brown conventional shoes. He looked like someone who walked straight out of a world-famous fashion magazine.  (just imagine his IPL Auction outfit)

Moreover, his hazel-brown eyes. His eyes held such passion and stories in them which were much more than words can express and portray. The Almighty really took a very good amount of time while creating him. 

" Aryan will you please, for the Almighty's sake just utter something and tell me why have you bought me here? " Kai asked being frustrated as all he was doing was just staring at her with an annoying smile, which of course looked very charming otherwise.

Well, much to her surprise he just gently pulled out a solitaire necklace which had an inscription of  ARYAN  with medium-sized diamonds. No doubt that the necklace was beautiful!
Kainaat could fathom what was coming and her blood went cold. 

" Kainaat Sahani. I am a man of very few words and I truly prefer actions over worldly gestures. My actions must have justified my emotions to this point. Kainaat, to be honest, I am madly, passionately, and obsessively in love with you. The first day we met you did hurt my ego and didn't even give me one ounce of fake attention. My mom said that the girl who will raise her voice against me and show me what's right and what's wrong will be the one for me, and now I know that you are for me. Only for me! " Aryan said looking straight into her eyes. He did say the last line with a growl, while Kainnat just stared at him with infinite emotions.

" I want you Kainaat, I want you as my wife, my companion, my soulmate! I want you as Kainaat Aryan Khan.  Also, don't worry you will receive your ring on our engagement day in front of our family and friends. " Aryan said looking straight into her piercing his way directly into her soul. 

" Ar.......Aryan I get it, but it's all too soon. Let us settle down a bit at first. " Kai reasoned him not knowing what to say. 

She did adore him, he was the only man who made her feel all those cliched and alienated feelings. However, she did felt that he was being too impatient and restless. He might be the son of a world-known famous personality, but she was just a girl from normal middle well to do family. She never wanted to be labeled as a gold-digger or some anonymous person degrading and disrespecting her family. Being, friends with him and being in a relationship with him were altogether very different things. 

" Let's change it Kainaat. Let's upgrade our relation from boyfriend-girlfriend to husband-wife, to the relationship of soulmates! " He urged as he stepped towards her.

" What if I do not want this? Would you seriously force me to marry you? " Kai asked closing her eyes. 

Not feeling any actions or hearing any response she slowly opened her eyes only to meet the dangerous devilish smirk on his face. There was no gloom of the rejection or hurt on his face. His eyes darkened and it screamed all the possession of him. Soon, the silence surrounded them as he gently held back the necklace, put it in the box, and then back onto his pocket. Then, before she could even understand or fathom anything he had a gun pointed on her forehead.

" Aryan! Have you lost your mind? What the hell are you doing? " Kai screamed. Her eyes went wide as he tilted his head and pointed the gun up towards the balloon.

" I'm doing nothing sweetheart. " Aryan replied in a calm voice as he stared at her face.

On the other hand, Kainaat's mind went blank. If even one bullet hits the ballon the both of them will go straight to the down and then directly up towards her Allah Miyah! 

" Just calmly think, Jaan. One single bullet and everything will be finished. " Aryan whispered.

" Stop this Aryan! " Kainaat screamed. 

     What the hell is wrong with him? How can he speak about death so casually? 

" Just decide what do you want. A life with me or death with me? " Aryan asked as he put his index finger on the trigger. 

CLIFFHANGER!

DO LIKE AND COMMENT.

BYE <3