The Declination

#20K Special

I've loved in shades of wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6:08 p.m. the phone notified.

It was evening when Aryan woke up with a jerk not sensing Kainaat beside him. The demons screamed in utter pain and agony not feeling her beside him. Her scent lingers on the sheet driving him mad with desire. 

The queen-sized bed, all cold and empty without her tormented him. Feverish with passion, his flesh cried for him wanting her back.

Fixing his clothes, he rushed out of his room to search for her in the entire house. With each and every passing minute, the feeling of anger, betrayal, and hurt was filling him up. He destroyed each and everything in his way shouting her name. 

Aryan's state terrified Zaffar. He had witnessed all the dark and gloomy states of Aryan, however, his one was far more dangerous and dark than he had ever known. Zaffar wanted to let Aryan know everything, but he wasn't able to open his mouth. He feared the roaring beast moving all around the house, destroying everything. Zaffar was scared for his own life now!

Not figuring out Kainaat anywhere in the whole house, Aryan then marched towards Zaffar. Since Zaffar was the only one in the house for the time being. 

Rage and anger radiating from all over his body. His eyes held a tormented fury that could burn anybody and anything on his way. He held Zaffar by his throat with a certain tight grip and pushed him towards the corner hitting his head directly on the wall. 

" Where is my Kainaat, Zaffar? " Aryan asked choking the life out of Zaffar, who struggled to breathe.

" Sir---Ar--jun--sir--came--aa--nd " Zaffar struggled to form a full sentence, as Aryan then pushed him with a fierce force right on the floor. He coughed hard with blood coming out of his mouth.

Every guard and servant shivered with utter fear fathoming what would come ahead. Aryan took a gun out and pointed it straight at Zaffar who looked at him beyond shock, yet shivering with utter terror.

" Zaffar, one fucking last chance! Just because, you're my loyal guard. Speak! " Aryan roared with a raspy voice sending shivers in the veins of everyone present there.

" Sir--Arjun sir, Suhana madam, Alia madam and a friend of their came this morning. They stayed for an hour or two and discussed, therefore, they took Kainaat madam with them. Sorry---I could---not go against Arjun sir. " Zaffar resonated dreading for his own life.

" I DON'T FUCKING PAY YOU TO FOLLOW UP UPON ARJUN CHHIBA'S ORDER! I bloody warned you all that my KBear should not be able to leave this farmhouse. Then how the fuck can you let her go?! " Aryan screamed holding Zaffar by his collar. 

Therefore, pushing him away Aryan grabbed his car keys and rushed towards his car, driving harshly with full speed towards Mannat. Hot tears streamed down his face containing the emotions of anger, pain, betrayal, obsession, and maybe even love!

~ AT MANNAT ~

Aryan marched inside the house where all the family members were seated. They got to know about the whole crucial situation. 

He then immediately marched towards Arjun and held him by his collar, jerking him on his feet. Although, Arjun was well prepared for Aryan's outburst, however, this time he was truly stunned by his reaction. It was very safe and right to say that Aryan was fully out of his mind!

" You fucking helped her to get out right? Even though, You knew what she meant for me! " Aryan screamed on Arjun's face pushing away Srk who was trying to stop him.

" DO NOT GET INTO THIS BABA! " Aryan screamed. 

( Lmao! chill guys, Aryan would never disrespect him. )

" Aryan! Kainaat did not want to stay with you. She needed time-- " Arjun tried to complete, however, Aryan yelled again holding him tightly by his throat this time.

" I DON'T FUCKING CARE! She wants time to accept me, fine! She can take all the time she needs and requires, but by staying by my side. How dare you snatch away her from me? " Aryan yelled and started to chock Arjun.

" Where is Kainaat, bhai? " Aryan asked in a low dangerous voice.

" I won't tell! I won't let you destroy her. " Arjun spoke shooking his head in negative while trying to take a breath.

The situation Aryan was in frightened him. This was not his brother. He doesn't recognize the person standing in front of him, looking fiercely in his eyes, choking him to death.

Aryan then pushed him on the marble floor in pure anger and frustration. The whole family, everyone present there kept rooted on their spot. Tears rolled down Suhana's eyes due to utter shock and fear. Little Abram hid behind a pillar, being afraid and intimidated by his elder brother. Although, Gauri and Shah Rukh had an idea about his mental state and temperamental issues froze on their spot. Aryan Khan, who could not even tolerate a scratch upon his family and friends, held Arjun by his throat!

" Aryan! Please listen to me. Don't go after her. At least listen to your elder brother! " Arjun requested while coughing hard.

Hence, Aryan gave him a pointed ferocious glare before turning his back towards him.

" You are my brother. This is the only reason why you are alive, even after all that you did. " Aryan spoke in a calm and composed voice.

Arjun looked at him in profound. Not even in his wildest dreams did he ever imagine Aryan saying something like this to him.

" None of you would speak anything right? Fine! I'll figure out the way myself. Trust me, nobody not even God can separate her from me. " Aryan warned moving towards the main entrance when Gauri spoke.

" If you go, you would see my dead face Aryan Khan. " Gauri warned.

Aryan turned towards his mother, with tears falling off his already messed face and body. Aryan loved his parents, although, he is biased towards his father still he is little mama's boy. Therefore, Gauri calling him by his full name did not sit well with his condition. 

Although, Gauri did not look into his eyes, because she knew that she would feel guilty for separating him from her. From childhood till this date, Aryan has always been compassionate and understanding. He never annoyed or made them feel embarrassed, nor did he ever showed any tantrums for anything. Now, that he wanted to be with her, she had to decline this. She had to, for the betterment of all.

Guys! Thank you for reading my cringy story.

Y'all make me so happy <3

Do vote and comment.