Chapter 1

In a town of Castleville, there was a boy named Kyle Parkinson who had everything he would ever dream of, big house, a wealthy and a lavish lifestyle. Loving and supportive parents who would spoil their 16 year old with riches. Being spoiled by his parents and being their only child people thought he would be a loathsome, insolent little brat. But actually Kyle was the opposite of these things.
He was the kindest and sweetest when it came to treating people the way he was treated. He was polite, civil and a well-mannered boy. He never considered people inferior or treated them from that aspect.
But the same cannot be said about his fellow friends, or as some call them His Bodyguards. Their names Theodore Jones (referred as Theo by his friends) and Brandon Miles. Both being strapping and muscular lads. While poor Kyle was overall a pale and skinny boy. Their personalities were quite blunt and insulting. They were the golden boys of Charterville High. As being remarkable in the school's Football team. They were cunning and proficient when it came to finding their ways out.
And Pretty damn cute too when it came to being famous high school boys.
Both Theo and Brandon were like brothers. They met Kyle in middle school and the three have been close since.
.
.
Winter Holidays were now arriving in Charterville High and the students were beaming and gleeful to finally be away from the stress of studies as they wanted a relief from the overburden of studies that awaited them next semester.