Chapter 21: THE BLACK WHISPER

So they followed the trail which led them to the abandoned shed and the passage that led to somewhere. It was said to be a shortcut to the woods.

The kids went behind the hut and stopped to see what they were seeing. They saw Andrews from afar walking with a heavy backpack, he was all in black and walking really slowly. The kids knew it was their last chance in finding out where he goes and where the drugs are hidden.

Andrews never took the main road in fear of getting caught so he made a small route.
He had left the truck and was walking on his way. The five slowly walked and hid in the corner of the trees to ensure they were not being seen. But Andrews kept walking along and didn't stop ever.

They were walking for so long and it had appeared that they were in the deepest in the woods, they looked really tired and sweaty from the walk. But they needed to see where he would go now, where he would disappear to either it would be a cave or a secret door to some tunnel whatever.

With their help of binoculars they saw that Andrews had now suddenly stopped in a really dark place, he was leaning down in some bushes and saw him fumbling some leaves with his hands, they then saw there was a massive hole in the ground when Andrews had finished with the scrambling of leaves. And there it was. His hiding place. He had hidden it so perfectly that it didn't even look like their could be drugs hidden underneath it.

They saw him throwing his bag in and then he slid himself in the hole in the ground. The crew observed and saw that he had now gone in the place and that they were now successful in locating his drug headquarters. There could be no more place he would hide his drugs, this was it.

They started moving along to the opposite direction now on their way to Alicia's dad to tell them whatever they saw and how Andrews disappearing under the ground. They moved in slow motion and steps when there was a really venomous smell hit them. It was a dark pungent smell with dark heavy smoke surrounding them now. The five had no idea what was going on and how they felt like they would throw up or drop on the ground because of the smoke rising toward them.
That's when their eyes started to water and everything went blurry and dark, they could only hear Theo's shouts saying "RUN, GUYSS RUNN. ITS A TRAP!"
And they had started running with eyes red from the smoke not being able to see anything properly but the crew ran as fast as they could but it was too late now. They heard Alicia's screams first and then Kyle's. these two were behind from Frank, Theo and Stacey. No one knew what was going on as they were gasping from lack of oxygen and eyes tearing up from the smoke around them.

Theo tried to run towards Alicia's screams with Frank and Stacey but they were no where to be seen. The ran but it looked like they were stuck in a maze with toxic gas around them making them dizzy and nauseated. Everything was dark around them and Kyle and Alicia couldn't be found or heard. They were now certain that they had been caught. Caught by Andrews.

It was all a game, he knew that he was being followed that's why he came early from work. He knew some silly kids were after him so he lured them into a trap. The kids thinking they had won and were successful in catching him so he gave them a taste of his medicine.

But where were Kyle and Alicia now?

Kyle woke up with a terrible headache and saw that he was somewhere in a dark place, a small place which resembled a cave. There were candles lit to bring some light. He felt suffocated from his condition. Now the image became clearer and clearer and he saw Andrews standing infront of him with a slight smile on his face. smile of a devil. Kyle was hit severally hard on the head and he was bleeding and when he saw Andrews standing in front of him he quickly decided to get up but his hands were cuffed really hard. His hands were hurting and he did nothing but stare at Andrews.