Last chapter of part 1

Kyle would get daunting and sinister flashbacks when he thought about the day in the hospital. How he saw Mr and Mrs Jones walking around and urging the doctors and nurses to let them see their son. How Mr and Mrs Miles were screaming at the police officers on how they weren't doing their duty and because of them they had lost their son. Their faces were horrid as they kept their voices really loud that it was beginning to wake the patients up. How Brandon's little sister Maggie was clinging to her mother with teary eyes and looking here and there for her brother. He didn't know how Theo would react to Brandon's death as they were like brothers and were so close.
The whole thought brought tears in his eyes as he wanted to bawl his eyes out for them and how they were suffering tremendously.
.
.
.
Weeks went by, Kyle spent his days in complete quarantine even being grounded for a whole month because of their extremely idiotic and foolish quest. He never thought about going out of his house, he knew he was gonna get evil glares everywhere he would go.
He felt some light along the dark time when he heard that Theo was undergoing speedy recovery and would wake up in no time. He wanted to meet his friend even if was under such grave circumstances. He just wanted to see his friend. Even if it was the only friend he had left.

He spent his next few weeks being occupied, occupied in finding what the hell they saw in the woods was, how the man was covered in pitch black disguise, How he was certain that THAT was the man who murdered his friend and the girl Avery Sharp. How the police were now recruiting young and experienced detectives to work on this case. How they were still unsuccessful in finding a proper suspect. They had been questioning the whole town by now, Kyle told them about what he saw in the woods with proper details but as they couldn't find any fingerprint or anything that would link it to the killer, his details were useless.
He was wondering why the man would just not hide his victims bodies or throw them in the river. It's like he wanted them to be found. He was playing a sick game which involved teenagers and he was getting quite some fun in it. It was beginning to get bizarre and uneasy. But he had to dig in and do the work.
Kyle was spending his days in finding out who the man was and how to get him once and for all.

Anddd the endddd. Ugh i had so much fun writing this story. This was my first work and I published it for everyone to see. Hope you guys loved it, do vote and comment.

THE STORY IS TO BE CONTINUED, YOU DIDN'T THINK I WOULD LEAVE IT THIS WAY RIGHT. 🤫