M's Dirty Dancer [14]

-Syreena-

“Come on Louis.” I grunt as I try my lame attempt to pick up Louis. Failing, I shrink by his side and stare at his shocked expression. His face paled and his light gray blue eyes shrunk to its socket. I wave a hand in front of his face, catching his attention.

He blinks and then turns his head towards me. I arch an eyebrow, “Are you going to talk or what, because I saw Eleanor looking when you fell and I’m sure she needs comforting.”

“No, you don’t have to,” Louis shook his head muttering. He moved his legs up, so his knees were touching his chest. He leaned forward and rubbed his face and then ran a hand through his hair. “Fuck Syreena, I going to have twins.”

I nod, “Yep, and you’re going to be a supportive father, wont you Louis?” I turn my head towards his and he gives me a sideway glance. “I- I—“Louis stammered and I frowned. “Wont you Louis?” I question with a scowl.

“Yes,” he huffs and then he leans forward and hugs me. Caught off, I raise my hand and pat his back, what the hell am I supposed to do?

“It’s okay Louis,” I comfort him. “You’ll be fine, we’re all here.”

Louis pulls away and with his elbows wipes the tears from his eyes. Not saying a word I pat Louis’s thighs, a gesture of comfort. I wasn’t used to this stuff, so I was just doing what I had to but if Louis couldn’t take the responsibility of being a father, then I would crush him.

He takes a deep breath and shakes his head, sadly. “I’m not up for this, I’m only 21!”

“Hey, you should’ve thought of that before getting Eleanor in this state. You think you’re going through pain, just look at Eleanor. Her stomach is gonna be huge and purple.”

“I—really purple?” Louis looks shocked and I just shake my head. “Do not change the subject Lou.”

“Okay okay,” he says and then slumps on the wall. “I’m just scared; having one baby is okay but twins. I’m a child myself!”

“And you need to change that, you’re not five no more Louis, you’re a mature adult now and an almost father.” And then I add. “No pressure.”

Louis gives me incredulous look and I just shrug answering, “It’s true, your gonna be father, you have to step up.”

Louis laughs. “Since when did you get so mature Syreena?”

“I’ve always been,” I look at him and smile. “Didn’t have time to have fun, I needed to survive Lou.” His face saddens. “God Syreena, I am so sorry for that day.” He covered his face with his hands and shook his head. “I am never going to forgive myself,” he muttered.

Grimacing, the memory flooded back at me, when Perrie caught Zayn and I. And then Louis grabbed my hand calling me hateful words. I turn to look at the mourning Louis, he was different now, and we were different now. I was giving him advice, who the hell would’ve seen that coming?

“Shut the fuck up Louis,” I command. He removes his hands from his face and I shift my body so I am fully turned to him, with my legs crossed. “Firstly, we will clean up this childish act then we’ll give you some chores that you can do, teach you how to change diapers,” I tick them off with my fingers.

Louis interrupts. “Whoa, diapers?”

“Yes,” I roll my eyes. “Do you think I’m going to let Eleanor do everything by herself?” I ask outraged. “No I will not,” I say. “Even if you move I will hunt you down and you will help Eleanor even if she says no, understood Tomlinson?”