M's Dirty Dancer [3]

-Zayn-

I watched as Syreena took her stuff from her desks and then I opened my hands, and her hands slipped in mine. She kept her gaze down but one of the blondes watched us…jealousy on her face. Syreena’s nails dug into my flesh once again and I bit my lips, it hurt, I mean her nails were sharp. I press the elevator button and we step inside together, no one was there. Syreena lets go of my hand and she doesn’t even glare at me. She biting her lip and starting at the floor, and I really wanted to kiss her. If I did that, she’d claw me with her nails. I let my fingers go over the nail print that was etched on my flesh and smirked. I look back up to her and then she’s starting at me, I really wanted to bite her lip. A bit too hard though, I was going to be in deep shit after this.

“Fuck it,” I growl and lunge for Syreena.

I push her body against the elevator and I grasp both of her hands in a tight grip above her head, so she can’t use her hands. Then I pinned her against my hips. I yank her face up, making her gasp and press my mouth on hers. I’m sure it was painful for her, but I liked it. I moan in her mouth and she opens her mouth, giving me an opening. My tongue tentatively strokes Syreena’s and she gasps, at least she wasn’t wiggling. I pull back and with my free hand, I cup her chin and look into her eyes.

“I. Missed. You.” I utter each word.

Syreena’s face was red and then the elevator door opens and I pull back from her, making her blink as two men enter, dressed in suits. Both of them look at us and smirk and look down. My heart was thumping out of my chest, I was sure everyone could hear it. Syreena gives me a sideway glance, she was controlling her breath. I look at her from the corner of my eye and gently blow out a deep breath, she totally affected me. Syreena seemed to look pleased and then the door opens, and I take her hand pulling her out. The business men laugh behind us.

“Elevators,” I mutter.

This time, Syreena doesn’t seem to dig her nails into my flesh, instead she just grips my hands tight. We go outside, get in my car, and then Syreena explodes.

“WHAT THE HELL ZAYN!?”

I turn to her and give a blank look. “What?”

“What?!’ She hisses. “You just freaking towed me out of the office!”

“Im your boss,” I simply answer and smirk as I turned the car. “You work for me now Angel.”

“Stop calling me Angel!” Syreena screams in frustration.

This makes me grin. “I like it.”

Syreena doesn’t answer; she crosses her arms and just stares out the window. If I gave her road head, would she get even mad? I already deep so let me give it a try. The car was stopped for a red light so I moved my hand a bit towards Syreena and bit down until I was close to her spot.

“ZAYN!” Syreena jumps up and I laugh into her leg, making her wiggle.

“Get the fuck off,” Syreena pushes my head away but I rest my head against her opening. “Stop it! People are going to see!”

“The windows are tinted,” I say. “I did for a reason.”

“Oh so you could fuck me in the car?” Syreena adds.

I raise my head a bit and look at her eyes and smirk. “Hell yeah.”

Her palm smack my face and then the honking behind my car starts. Shit, fun time was over. I put the car in drive and start accelerating. Syreena looks up at me and I grin.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” she asks.

I laugh. “I just wanted to have fun, I missed you.”

“You didn’t miss me, just my body,” Syreena mutters and somehow this hurt me.

I grip the steering wheel tight and glare at the road ahead. That was not true; I missed Syreena, her personality, not her body. Even though she had a rocking body that I would against mine at the moment. I don’t speak, my playful mood was gone. I drive in silence and Syreena stares out the window. After a while I park my car in front of her building and she stares opening the door.

“Wait,” I block the handle.

Syreena shifts her body towards me. “What?”

“The lads and I are heading for the club tonight, you should come,” I speak.

“I’ll see,” Syreena said. “How about El?”

“Louis is staying with her.”

Syreena looks at me and then removes my hand. She gets up and then holds the door. “We’ll see,” she says before closing it.

I watch as she entered her building and I sighed and pulled my hair from the front. I was so fucking messed up. I didn’t want to go to the lads I wanted to be with Syreena, I wanted her to talk politics or have an intellectual talk about shit, I just needed her near me. I get out of the car, it was already parked, and I head for her building.

“Get out.” Syreena spit the words in my face.

I shrug and open the door and step inside, closing it with my feet. Her house hasn’t changed much. I throw myself on her couch and swing my legs on top. Syreena appraises me with her eyes and sits across me, rubbing her face with her hands. We just look at her and I could see her bra strap through her white fanned shirt. My eyes stop on her breasts and Syreena seemed to notice so she crossed her arms. I smirk and bring my eyes towards her. I raise my eyebrows and Syreena sinks into her chair and crosses her legs, sexy. She looked so fucking fuckable right now; I wanted to take her down. Syreena smirked at me and purposely licked her bottom lip with her tongue. A little flicker, just like a snake. I sit up and Syreena smiles seductively. I knew exactly what she was doing, and I will play.

“Strip,” I order.

Syreena’s eyes widen. “What?”

I smirk and put my legs on the carpet, hunch forward, and fold my hands together, letting it dangle. “Strip for me.”

Syreena’s eyes flicker to confusion and then her forehead creases.

“Wont you strip for me?” I ask husky.

Syreena doesn’t answer so I stand up and bend down in front of her. My fingers go up to her shirt and then I hold her gaze, waiting for her to stop me. She doesn’t, instead she looks down at me, her eyes scorching. I lick my lips and start unbuttoning the first button, holding her gaze. I unbutton the first one, exposing her cleavage. I wait for her to stop, but she doesn’t. I smile in approval, things were going to get hot.

A/N; Heyyo dolls. I hope you like it, (; cos I do. Its sexy. Anyway, I have a book called Rich Bitch, check it out please and I love you. Stay safe and concentrate in school. And Christian Grey….needs to get in my bed(; btw, I made it short on purpose. [; 

Tara.