Chapter 3| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆:
ʙᴀʙʏ ɪᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀs ʙʏ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏs

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆:ʙᴀʙʏ ɪᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀs ʙʏ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏs

𝐄𝐋-𝐋𝐈𝐏-𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐌This is the term given to a sense of sadness one experiences when realizing that one won't live to see the future

𝐄𝐋-𝐋𝐈𝐏-𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐌
This is the term given to a sense of sadness one experiences when realizing that one won't live to see the future

Friday March 13th 11:45 am
----1 month past----

"Hey, put your hands under the table" I say while hiding Suna's gift in my pocket.

"What did you do this time" he gives me a disapproving look

"Just do it while the cops aren't looking" I tell him, I'm trying to contain my smile so he won't get suspicious.

"I swear if it's like a spider or something ,you will be my next victim" he sighs and puts his hand under the table between his legs so no one else can see.

I laugh at his assumption "haha, I swear it's not"  . I take out the chuppets from my pocket and hand it to him. He makes a disgusted face, probably at the cold feelings of the jelly packets and looks down. A smile spread across his face and he gasped out loud but not loud enough for me to hear.

"Wait you actually got them , i haven't had these in like forever" he opens one quickly and starts slurping them up.

"2 years is'nt forever you big baby" I rolled my eyes.

"For me it is"

"You know for a pretty scary looking inmate, you have to be the biggest man baby i have ever met, and i live in an apartment full of 3 male models" i lean back and cross my legs.

"Ugh don't remind me"  he pouts his lips.

Suna and I have been meeting up almost every day for the past month. I have learned so much about him in that short span of time. I learned he loves chuppets, Classic American horror movies, his favorite being Scream so far. He had a little sister but i don't know much about her.