Chapter 6 | 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒

⁉️TW MF WARNING⁉️:This chapter will include a panic attack, abuse implied, depression, self harm is mentioned but not in detail. If you are sensitive to those topics then i sugest either skipping to y/n's POV which is a time skip.  Also i did change his crime a bit. He killed people but the wya he did and the amount is changed.
-------------------------------------------------------
𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆:
ᴡᴇsᴛ ᴄᴏᴀsᴛ ʙʏ ʟᴀɴᴀ ᴅᴇʟ ʀᴀʏ

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆:ᴡᴇsᴛ ᴄᴏᴀsᴛ ʙʏ ʟᴀɴᴀ ᴅᴇʟ ʀᴀʏ

Friday march 13th 6:31 amSuna's POV:

Suna's POV:

I wake up in a dark all black room. But the walls are reflective so I can only see myself. I look around to see if im alone.

"Rintarou"

I hear my name echo through the empty space. The voice is familiar. It isn't y/n her voice is more soothing, it can't be the miya's cause the voice was female. I look into one of the walls and i see her. My eyes widen and I stay slient. No please anybody but her.

" Surprise Rin,... what don't you remember your own mother" How could she say that.

"Well i guess i look a bit different without the bloody clothes and knife in my chest but still"

She looks the exact same. She's wearing a white dress though. Her Pale skin, black curly hair, sage green slender eyes, and the beauty under her thin lips. The same lips who cursed and insulted me everyday until I started believing them. The same lips who kissed me in front of others but the same lips who told me I was doing it wrong when I was busy slitting my thighs in her bathroom. I have my back still turned to her only making eye contact through the black mirror.

"You killed dad"

"He ran in front of my car, that was a freak accident"

"You hurt me"

"I was disciplining you"

"You try to put me in a psych ward"

'For our protection, you were crazy"