𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 | 𝐉𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊

DISCLAIMER: DON'T DO ANYTHUNG THESE MODELS OR ROCKSTARS DO, THEIR RICH AND HAVE PLOT PROTECTION. PRAISE SUNA .
-Mentions of Drugs (Suna doesnt do them)
—————————————————————
𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒 | 𝐉𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆
ᴊᴀɪʟʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ʙʏ ᴇʟᴠɪs ᴘʀᴇsᴇʟʏ
ɴᴏ 1 ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀɴᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙʏ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏs
ᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ʙʏ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏs
ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋɴᴅ

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆ᴊᴀɪʟʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ʙʏ ᴇʟᴠɪs ᴘʀᴇsᴇʟʏ ɴᴏ 1 ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀɴᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙʏ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏs ᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ʙʏ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏsᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋɴᴅ

Tatted, calloused hands, embellished with handcuffs

Tatted, calloused hands, embellished with handcuffs. He grabs the chains that are locked to his wrist. Chains that are supposed to confine him from the 'danger' he is. That damned metal that's supposed to make the prisoner think about his sins, his unforgivable actions, that same chain is held between the killer's grip, like a makeshift rosemary. The sinner on his back, praying, using the cold, almost holy 'rosemary' in his devious hands as he prays to his angel.

"CAN I PLEASE GO OUT, I SWEAR ON MY MOM'S DEAD LIFE I WON'T GET CAUGHT."
Suna who begs from the bed, pleading with me to let him go out.

"It's because of your mom's dead life that we're having this conversation".
I say as I get dressed.

Now I know I usually say yes to these kinds of things, but that's when I go out with him, in the middle of the night, when streets are lonely and the dark is nothing but empty, only the sky is filled with stars and not the stars that flew to italy for a fashion show and now roam the streets.

"Rin for the last time No. Me and the other models have shit to do today regarding the show. You obviously don't want to come with us so just stay in the hotel instead, ALSO YOUR FUCKING HANDCUFFED RIN, HOW YOU GONNA GO OUT NOW."
Suna is currently handcuffed to my bedpost...and I lost the keys. But now I'm glad he is because my boyfriend wants to GO OUT, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY. Who does dude think he is, a working member of society ?, please.

"Y/n you're not my mom? I should be able to go out, I'm an adult."
Suna completely disregards that he's cuffed. Still using the lengthy chain as a holy item to pray with.