Chapter 7 | 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄

⁉️TW⁉️: IN THE TWINS BACKSTORY TALK,IT'S SORTA GORE-Y. NOT LIKE ANY DESCRIPTIVE WORDING BUT LIKE IF IDK YOUR SENSITIVE TO THAT THAN I SUPPOSE YOU SHOULD SKIP IT ONCE YOU SEE IT. ALSO I DID USE SOME QUOTES FROM SOME OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS TO IDK ADD SOME SPICE. SO CREDIT TO "SCREAM QUEENS" FOR SOME INSPIRATION.
-----------------------------------------------------
𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄

-----------------------------------------------------𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄

Monday March 16th 9:08 pm

"What the hell do the Miya twins want?"

I grab my phone and purse and start walking into the Prison. Before when I came to the prison at night to meet up with Rin, I was hysterical, I couldn't really get a good view of everything. The tears were clouding my vision and my mind was hazy but now that I'm sober Inarizarki gives off a horrifying vibe. Like all those Horror movies where some dumb blonde is about to walk into the basement and the audience is screaming at her " No you dumb bitch your gonna get killed". I feel like my mind is the audience screaming at me to go back but I gotta go in for Rin's sake atleast. Also I've been having something on my mind lately.

I hesitantly reach for the doors and swing it open. It's weird because all the prison lights are on. I bet the prison cells are closed,locked and dark like last time but the front desks, some offices, hallways, and rooms still have light. I close the door behind me cutting off the outside winds and sound. I hear an officer's footsteps coming my way. Their keys are echoing through the halls and their footsteps are so frustratingly slow. I stand here and wait for him to come my way.

"Hello Mrs.L/n, it's a pleasure to have such a celebrity in our Prison Once again"
Warden Ukai. This time though he's not with nekomatta but instead a younger looking man with blond hair pushed back and a cigarette in his mouth, but not the same brand I use. I nod to acknowledge his statement.

"This right here is my grandson Officer Ukai, He was one of the officers who helped arrest The Miya's Over 2 years ago"
Ukai takes out his hand for me to shake.

"Can i ask why was i requested here"

"Apparently the brothers have important information to give you, I don't know what it is and I don't really care to know, Officer ukai here will be leading you to the visitation Room. He and his partner ,Officer Daichi, will be right outside the door just in case.If you start feeling unsafe or wish to leave early just scream out, i must warn you though your gonna have to speak with both twins at the same time so be on guard, you 3 have 1 hour to speak then we must lead them back to their cells, understood" Warden Ukai says