Chapter 8 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘, 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋

‼️TW PLEASE READ‼️: THIS CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE HEAVY TOPICS, MURDER, ABUSE, DEPRESSION ,SELF HARM. THIS FIRST PART IF JUST AN OVERVIEW OF RIN'S LIFE IN GENERAL. IF IT GETS TOO HEAVY I RECOMMEND EITHER SKIPPING TO THE ACTUAL KILLING THOUGH IT ALSO MAY BE A SENSITIVE TOPIC OR JUST SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. I ONLY INCLUDED THE BACKSTORY CAUSE MAYBE SOME OF YALL WERE CURIOUS BUT THIS BACKSTORY WILL HAVE NO SIGNIFICANT EFFECT ON Y/N'S AND SUNA'S RELATIONSHIP. IT MAY BE BROUGHT UP TIME FROM TIME BUT IT WOULD STILL BE INSIGNIFICANT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS IS A PRETTY LONG CHAPTER SO BE CAUTIOUS AND AWARE.

————————————————————————
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒:
sʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʙʏ ᴋᴇᴠɪɴ ʀᴜᴅᴏʟғ
sɴᴀᴘ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ɪᴛ ʙʏ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏs

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒: sʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʙʏ ᴋᴇᴠɪɴ ʀᴜᴅᴏʟғ  sɴᴀᴘ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ɪᴛ ʙʏ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏs

Suna Rintarou the eldest son born to Chiasa and Hikaru Suna

Suna Rintarou the eldest son born to Chiasa and Hikaru Suna. Chiasa was known as a runway princess while the father was a smart businessman. Both parents being polar opposites though, personality wise.

Hikaru being the stay at home sorta man who cared and loved his children. A soft man everyone got along with. Chiasa though, a true and master manipulator. She was faker than plastic and once at home she showed her true colors. After her pregnancy with Rin she blamed him for ruining her body. The once princess was now a fallen royal only a memory to the people she worked with. She would take her anger out on Rin as a lifetime punishment for "ruining her dreams".

At the tender age of 6 the once hurtful words his mother used to beat into his head psychologically was now getting physical. It started with an open hand slap across his cheeks, then hair pulling, escalating to pushing and now at age 9, Rin would be expecting full close handed punches and powerful kicks. His father tried to intervene every time but was stricken down. Rin was taught to not show any emotions, Sadness means you're a crybaby, being mad means your dramatic, being happy means your annoying, being scared means you were a pussy.

Rin kept all those feelings inside. At age 13 Rin found out what hobbies were and used that as an escape from reality. He was given a guitar and learned how to play. He'd watch tutorials over and over again until the perfectionist in him was satisfied with the end result. He learned how to sing along and with his great memory was able to hear the song at least twice and already knew it by heart. Later on in the year he found a love for volleyball. Watching it on t.v one time with his dad and now new baby sister, Mai. he immediately fell in love with the sport.