Chapter 27 | 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒:
sᴛᴀʀ sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ ʙʏ ʟɪʟ ᴘᴇᴇᴘ
ʏᴋᴡɪᴍ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴛ ᴄʟᴜʙ
sᴛᴀʀɢᴀᴢɪɴɢ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀʜᴏᴏᴅ

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒: sᴛᴀʀ sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ ʙʏ ʟɪʟ ᴘᴇᴇᴘʏᴋᴡɪᴍ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴛ ᴄʟᴜʙsᴛᴀʀɢᴀᴢɪɴɢ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀʜᴏᴏᴅ

July 20th 3:00am——10 days until show——

July 20th 3:00am
——10 days until show——

'"Do you think i have great intuition, A giving up attitude, and have a superior sense of humor"
Suna shouts from the bathroom while I relax on the bed, topless and smoke in hand.

"Uhh, Yea? Why do you ask"
I question.

"Cause that's some traits of an aquarius"

He peeps his head out the bathroom, shirtless as well, Hickies and scratches littering his body, toothbrush in mouth, and  phone in hand.

"Why you looking up star signs"

"Cause Akaashi and Oikawa were talking about them and i got interested"

I just smile at his new random interests.
"Well you definitely are an aquarius because they also are the types to work smarter not harder, constantly getting into online arguments, are pretty secretive, and can be overly blunt sometimes"

Suna just stares in awe while I remain scrolling through my phone.

"Not gonna lie, that was hella accractive"
He shouts back while heading back into the bathroom.

"I know, i know i'm super hot"

I say in a bored tone. He just laughs from the bathroom. These past days have been really good. The show is coming up pretty soon. Suna and the Misfits are getting along really well and they have finally picked the 3 songs they're gonna use in the show, though Suna won't tell me. And the cops still have no idea where we are.  Though the paparazzi was a bit of a scare ,Rin and I decided maybe we shouldn't be too public.