Chapter 16| 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐀

TW:THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES A PANIC ATTACK
------------------------------------------------------
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐀

TW:THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES A PANIC ATTACK------------------------------------------------------𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐀

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐀:The fear of the ocean

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐀:
The fear of the ocean

"Anxiety has such a drowning feel to it"

April 30th 8:30am
SUNA'S POV:

I get woken up by the heavy sounds of the elevator doors opening. It can't be y/n cause it's too early so it has to be one other thing. I hear all the cells starting to unlock by 2 officers running down the hall with the cell keys. I get up from my metal bed and stretch out my tired body. I straighten up my white tee and begin to walk out. I grip onto my door and swing it a bit more open so my tall body can pass through. I look up and notice the twins with a bad case of bed head standing outside their room but then shoot me a worried glance.

Samu signals me to look down the hall and so I do. My mood drops. Of course on check up day we get the first year officers. My body visibly slouched and I let out an annoyed huff. Even though we rarely get checked up on by officers and wardens, at the end of each month a group of officers go to each floor and headcounts prisoners. We 3rd floors so happen to get the first years officer this time. We call them first year officers because these officers recently got transferred here by their previous prisons and sent here to inarizarki, so thus being their first year working at inarizarki.

And already in their first years have they made some enemies. The Miya's already really hate these 2 officers, Kageyama and Hinata, and for me I'm already picking my fun at Officer Tsukkishima. The twins hate that pair because they're just annoying, I hate Tsukki cause he reminds me alot of a certain woman.

Also of course the head officer this time running the 3rd floor check up is officer ukai. Dirty pig.

After Officers Yamagucci and Hinata run back to the other end, Tsukki and Kageyama go down the line of tired prisoners and start headcount. Kageyama counting the right and Tsukki on the left. Of Course he counts my side.