Chapter 43| "𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑", 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃

TW:
-MENTIONS OF SUICIDE
—————————————————————
"𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑", 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒
ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴀʏ
Cɪɢᴀʀᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴅᴀʏᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ʙʏ ᴄᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴇᴘʜᴀɴᴛ

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴀʏCɪɢᴀʀᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴅᴀʏᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ʙʏ ᴄᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴇᴘʜᴀɴᴛ

September 25th, 4:04am----15 days until the execution----

----15 days until the execution----

Pressure

The intense pressure in my heart and lungs makes it almost unbearably difficult to breathe. The air being Suna and I'm suffocating without him.

"I need you, just as much as you need me"

I swallow back a strangled sob, not wanting to wake up any more people. I then grab my phone and shove it into Suna's hoodie. The black hoodie holds too many memories to ever let go.

The chill air of my room and subtle tapping of the window, grounds me in a way.

I take a quick glance through the dark, foggy windows and see the thick storm unfold outside.

The heavy rain and cloudy midnight sky, shelter the streets of japan. The streets I'm about to run through, just to comfort my boyfriend.

After I tie up my sneakers,I try to run out until I feel Akaashi's hand grip mine.

"Y/n you're not seriously gonna run out there right?"

"What do you think Keiji, ofcourse I am, Suna needs me"
I plead.

"I understand that y/n ,but do you not realize that your options are very narrow right now, you don't have a car, it's the middle of the night AND pouring, plus your still in your shorts"
He says in a desperate tone. Desperate for me to make another plan.

I look down and realize I still am in my shorts but if anything it might just help me run faster.

Cause Adrenaline and pure love is my only source of sudden energy right now.