Chapter 19| 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇

𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒:
ʜᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ ʙʏ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ ᴀʟᴀɴᴛɪᴄ

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒: ʜᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ ʙʏ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ ᴀʟᴀɴᴛɪᴄ

July 2, 6:00 pm----30 minutes till italy----Y/N'S POV:

July 2, 6:00 pm
----30 minutes till italy----
Y/N'S POV:

I park Tendou's car in the parking lot, I just made Suna text him off my phone saying the escape was successful and whenever he can, pick up his car from the airport. I left the car unlocked and hid the keys under the seat.

"Letsgo y/n"

Suna says quickly

. He opens his car door and runs around to get next to me. He looks so different. Besides me making him change his clothes in the car to gray sweats, a black hoodie, and nice sneakers. He looks more alive. Seeing him outside and not in a dark, damp, and depressing cell really just shows me again how, pretty he is.

Also note to self Suna can't change in cars. Bastard almost made me crash 3 separate times. His daddy long legs having trouble taking off his pants, his arms not being able to take off his shirt in such a tight space. Him literally forgetting how to tie  shoes since he didn't have to for 2 years straight. Mans had to watch a youtube tutorial.

"SUNA YOU PUT THE BUNNY EARS THROUGH THE HOLE"

"BITCH I'M TRYING"

I chuckle at the memory of the small argument. Suna then grabs my hand, interlocks our fingers and starts dragging me inside the airport. The cars passing by us. The orange and yellow hues from the setting Sun, the smiles laying permanently on our faces.

Seeing him outside the prison walls ...being and feeling alive, are things I would have never thought I'd be experiencing at all once. We are sharing my airpods since Tendou's radio isn't working. "Hold your breath"by chase atlantic. Is playing.

"Hold your breath, we'll be just fine , A few more drinks, then we'll leave, girl, And our two worlds, they will collide, But that's fine with me, girl"