Chapter 12: Because........

Yani’s POV

            The day ended and it was great although there’s one part that striked me. The weird game of One Direction which they posted on Twitcam OMG!

            So after the dinner that was cooked by Niall which is good, I decided to start and make now my article. I grabbed my laptop from my room and went to the kitchen. As I arrived at the kitchen table what did I expect? Niall of course.

Niall’s POV

            Oh God! Yani’s here. She’ll finally see my worst but favorite hobby. I’m so embarrassed.

“Are you okay Niall?”, she asked.

“Yes just do what you do and don’t mind me.”, I said as I swallow the whole hotdog on my mouth.

“Sure man. I don’t mind at all if you have 6 hotdogs, 8 eggs and 12 bacons at your plate. That’s normal you and the whole world knows it.”, she giggled. Oh! She’s so cute just not my type.

“Thanks! So tell me what you’re doing? I’m interested.”, what is she doing anyway?

            She sat on the chair and placed her laptop then continued.

“Well I’m starting my article.”, she smirked.

“About what?”, being concerned in case she writes about us.

“Uhm! About BTR because I had an interview with them yesterday.”, oh!

“I thought it was about us”, sounding ridiculous.

“Well I can write an article about you, Man vs. Food”, she stated.

“You know the right title.”, I grinned.

I ate my last piece of food which is bacon.

“Well I better get going, I’m sleepy already night night Yan”, I waved goodbye to her and she smiled. Upon my way to my room I saw Zayn with his iPhone.

“Yo man!”, looking like a weirdo.

“Can’t hear ya”, he said. Never mind!

Zayn’s POV

            While I’m walking on the hallway going to the kitchen to grab some midnight snacks, I had met Niall with a weird face.

“Yo man!”, can’t believe I heard that.

“Can’t hear ya”, I pretended.

*At the kitchen*

            I was walking towards the kitchen when suddenly I saw some light. Maybe someone’s in there.

I removed my black Beats earphone, “anyone in there?”, I asked.

“Duh!”, I heard a familiar voice.

“Oh! So I guess I have a company right Yani?”, I asked jokingly.

“No chance Malik”, yeah but you’re already here.

“What you doing?”, I asked sounding concerned.

“Using my laptop duh! What are you Isabella from P and F.”, she said irritatingly.

“HA! C’mon why are you mad at me?”, I asked innocently.

“Because you kissed me on a public place and the whole world almost seen it.”, oh!

“Well it’s only because I’m hiding from the paps.”, I demanded.

“Hiding from the paps? Are you kidding me? You love to show yourself on the paps like a while ago on the hotel.”, she reminded.

“But that’s because we have Paul unlike on the bay its only me.”, I defended.

“Only me”, she murmured.

“C’mon we all make mistakes please forgive me please.”, *PUPPY EYES*.

“Never’, she shouted.

“Silent please!”, Liam shouted from upstairs.

“Sorry!”, she said.

“Yani”, I keep on pleasing her.

“Please shut up! I can’t focus”, she insisted.

“Not until you forgive me”, I dared.

“Then fine. I’ll just go upstairs. Just what you wanted.”, she went to her room with her laptop.

“And I’m alone. Well I’ll just ask you tomorrow.”, I giggled.

Hyiea!

Sorry for the long wait. I got sick and again, busy. PeaceA

I just wan’ na thank the people who read my story cause I already got 173 reads! Yay! Thank you bunnies!=)

Please keep……..

·         Reading

·         Voting

And please comment!

-directionerfurever28 XOXOXO!!!