Chapter 7: Press Conference Time!

• Dedicated to Joselle Songcog

Yani’s POV

I stretched my arms as I yawn in confusion once again. I mean, I’m really still confused about these things I’m not even really sure of what’s going on. Still laying on the bed no clue on what will I do today. I grabbed my cell phone from my bag which is probably 15 centimeters away from me. I checked my messages and sure there is at least one from Simon

Press conference later at 9 o’ clock on Sony Music Building later. Don’t be late, remember your article. Limousine will be picking you up by 9:30!

So probably there’s something on my schedule list. I fixed my bed as I rush into the shower because for the record, it’s already seven o’ clock which means I really need to move fast. I quickly ran into the shower to take a brief bath. I changed into a skinny jeans, blue plain tank top with black cardigan. I put on some little make up, wore my pair of Forever21 blue heels and 3 karat diamond ring that was given my parents on my sixteenth birthday and I’m 100percent ready.

            I went on the elevator carrying my silver tote Channel bag with my iPhone, notebook, pen and wallet in it. I arrived at the lobby seeing a black limousine outside which I guess was probably mine. A man in black approached me leading me to the limo which I guess was the man that picked me up on the airport yesterday.

“Good Morning”, I greeted smilingly

“Good morning to you too madam”, he replied.

He opened the door leading unto the inside of the majestic limo I was about to ride. Once again we passed down the historic trademark of London until we arrive at the Sony Music Building. Theo once again greeted me and led me to the press conference area. We were walking unto the hallway leading to the conference area where I saw a bunch of paparazzi and press when I ……….

*cliffhanger*

 Zayn’s POV

-flash back-

 “Harry gi’me back me laptop!”, I grinned as that curly Cheshire boy stole my laptop away from me around uncle Si’s office.

“No way you hid me jacket for how many years”, that dick insisted.

“Well I gave it back to you yesterday so no more problems”

“Na ah although you gave it back you still deserve this haha!”, evil minx.

I continued to chase him around until  I…….

*end of cliffhanger*

Bumped unto a girl and we fell down. Fortunately I had my glasses at my pocket which I quickly wore while she’s not seeing me, and my hat on my head. It only means one thing, I’m totally disguised and unnoticeable.

Yani’s POV

“I’m sorry”, a man said in a weird sexy British- Pakistani accent.

“Ah! Okay”, being confused me replied. I tried to sneak up under his hat to find out who he was but I failed. He seems to be rushing unto something I don’t actually know. So I just went to the conference area and sat on a chair near the stage where they’ll be showing up.

Louis’s POV

“Oh stop now lads!”, Uncle Si grinned in anger.

“Yeah Haz give it to Zayn.”, I begged Harry.

“Okay”, Harry said irritatingly handling Zayn his laptop.

“Okay boys go now to the conference area the medias already waiting for you.”, Theo said. 

We went to the presscon and flashes of light started to blind my lovely eyes hihihihi just joking about the eyes. Questions hit us in unison of the media that I don’t know who to answer anymore until one asked about me and Eleanor. I quickly grabbed the mic and

“Well about me and Eleanor, it’s totally fine she’s cute; I love carrots that’s all thank you!”, I said proudly and leaved the mic.

“Really bad Tomlinson, so bad”, daddy said. (Liam said)

“WTF! It’s good you’re just jealous because they didn’t ask you about Danielle”, I said smilingly with my evil eyes.

“So how’s you and Danielle, Liam?, one of the media asked. Uhh!

“Fine, better than Louis’s. We get to hang out like thrice a week and date for about twice a week. Thank you!”, he said to the press.

“Bloop!”, Liam said with a success revenge look.

“BrilLiam!”, uhh thank you Niall so cool.

Zayn’s POV

So glad no one asked me about Perrie yet. But there’s one of the press that’s like she’s not doing her job. She just like sit around and write on her notebook. She’s pretty though, so it’s like I’m hypnotized by her beauty, yet mysterious. I think she’s the girl that I bumped on earlier at the hallway, hoped she didn’t noticed that I was the Zayn Malik a while ago.

Until she rose up from her seat and asked a question.

“So Zayn, how’d you manage to move on about your break up with Little Mix’s Perrie Edwards?”, oh my God this is not happening.

“Well I don’t exactly know right now but I know I’ll figure it out sooner or later that’s all thank you!”. At least I actually answered the question with no doubt and that makes me proud.

So guys had you noticed that the lads ended their answers in thank you? Well its because before the presscon, Simon told them what the do’s and don’ts so don’t get confused. Remember always smile and shine.

-directionerfurever28 J!!! XOXOXO