Chapter 1: The Unexpected Break-up

• Dedicated to Danielle Agapito

Yani’s POV

            Huhh! What a wonderful day. Oops! I forgot to text Kayton, my boyfriend. “Good Morning! Hon already miss you. MWAH!!!”, I text to him.

Lalalalala no words to say

Waiting for him to reply

It’s been a minute since I said hi

I said those words in tune as I wait for Kayton to reply back. Come on please answer!

- 1 hour later –

            As I fixed myself after a shower, I still waited for a ring or a buzz from my cell phone but guess what? None! Maybe he’s still asleep but its 12 o’ clock already and he’s always an early waker or maybe….. He’s with some other girl. Damn it!

            I quickly fixed my bag and leaved my apartment with complete anger totally nearly busting out like a volcano as I walked faster and faster to my red Vios Toyota car. As soon as I sat on the driver’s seat of my car, I quickly drive as fast as I can but still observing my speed of course I don’t wan ‘na be caught by the police. Finally! I reached his modern looking apartment and here’s again the volcano. I dropped by to Mary, the lobbyist first to get the duplicate key to Kayton’s apartment. As I got the key, I quickly ran to Kayton’s apartment to know what’s goin’ on. I opened the door as I quickly insert the key to the card reader without even knocking. And there it goes. Guess what? My thought was a hundred percent positive. He’s with a girl both naked on the bed.

“Idiot, cheater, moron, I hate you Kayton Marshall Andrews!”, I said angrily eye to eye to him as I shouted surprisingly.

“Holy Shit! Get out Molly!”, Kayton said.

            The girl I mean Molly , quickly ran outside as she grabbed her stuffs totally naked with only a bedding. She passed by to me without even looking at me. Crazy moron!

“I’m sorry hon.”, Kayton said as he pull himself towards me.

“You call that SORRY; I’m breakin’ up with you It’s over between you and me Kayton.”, I replied as I quickly push him away and shut the door releasing the madness in me. I cried as I walk out of his stupid apartment leaving his key on the ground.

“I love you Yani!”, he yelled to me as distance get longer. I never replied and I swear to myself I will never love him ever again.

I remember when we broke up the first time

Saying this is it I had enough…….

I say I hate you we break up

You call me, I love you

Oooh! You call me off again last night

But oooh! This time

I’m telling you, I’m telling you

We are never ever ever getting back together