Chapter 2: It's time to move on

Yani's POV

It's been a week after our break- up, but that hatred ang anger inside of me is still it. The hurt still overcomes the wound inside my innocent heart. I still don't know why did he do that to me, I mean, I didn't do anything to him, all I did is to love and care for him. He's such an idiot for doing that to me.

Well tonight's a treat, Faye will be celebrating her 20th birthday today and she decided to celebrate it in the city with us her close friends, Shannon, Amy, Tinsley and me of course. So we went to Yankee's Yacht Club tonight near the city's bay and menu was great and awesome. In which the talky thing was the real one that fulled my stomach off not the chomp. But when Tinsley started to talk about the break up thing between me and Kayton, all I can say is "Please shut the fuck your mouth off!".

"So, had you already moved on?"

"Uh! Actually nope!"

"Really, so when do you plan to?"

"Well anytime possible I can mam"

"Oh! Don't need to call me like that", she replied irritatingly but laughed afterwards.

"Yan, darling, I know it's hard to accept the fact that there is no US between you and Kayton anymore. But the sorrow shouldn't be brought forever with you. You need to move on honey." Shannon said being the oldest in the group. She always knows what to say that's why I treat her like my sister or should I say mother hahaha.

"Thanks Shannon! that really kinda help."

"Oh Shush! it's okay remember I'm the walking advice."

"Well except for that part!"

"That's the best part darling!"

"Or maybe you mean walking dead hahaha", Amy said. Oh Amy darling you always know what the best cut off line for the conversation.

"So how do you plan to move on?", Faye said wondering and staring at my teary blue eyes.

"Oh I don't know, even if I'm at a place he wasn't was, I can still you know feel his essence. Like it needs to be a 500 feet away from him needed just to move on. I really don't know sweetie."

"Well that's exactly the point Yan. Why don't you go out of town for a while and find your peace of mind."

"Oh! Hold on, I could suggest some great countries for the majesty's relaxation I mean moving on holiday.", Amy interrupted.

"Oh! Shut up I'm not getting married to get those bachelorette treatment beside, I'm just 18 years old too young to be married. Huh! Whoosh! But... I kinda agree and like that idea"

"And we got a plan", Tinsley said. Speaking of plan she means the plan for me to go some other country to get rid of Kayton.

Hi! Guys directionerfurever28 here. Well it's my first fan fic so please don't judge my creation. Actually my name is Mica but call me Jam. Hope you like the beginning of my story still working on it hahaha! J I know 1D's not in the story yet, but they'll be I guess on chapter 5 or 6. Please vote and comment enjoy J