Chapter 15: You're IT!

• Dedicated to Mylce Cervantes

Zayn’s POV

            So I offered to accompany Yani on buying some food AGAIN because of me. So SORRY! Well I can’t turn back time so as a return I’ll just accompany her not minding the recording people. But that’s not only the reason. In fact, I also wanted to accompany her so I can apologize to her. So good luck to me! Probably!?!

            I opened the door for her as I avoid Paul because I don’t really need someone right now interrupting me and Yani. You know, things might happen such as kiss- no I don’t wan’ na mention em.

“So which food store shall we go in to?”, she asked.

“I don’t know maybe McDonalds or Sbarro!”, I suggested.

“Oh! Well I got an idea. What if we try Nando’s.”, she smiled. Oh God! Niall.

“NO!”, I shouted.

“Okay! Calm down let’s just choose something else.”, she frighten. Oops! I think I scared her.

“I’m sorry!”, I apologized.

“No its fine”, she smiled.

“Are you sure?”, being confused.

“Ya real fine! Yeahbsolutely!”, what?

“Excuse me?”

“Mr. Popper’s Penguin? If you know what that is?”, I know that.

“Ah! Yeah”, tssk!

            We started to walk down the road not doing much because some people might notice us. Still thinking where to go!

“Oh! Here why not KFC.”, great!

“Chicken!“, my favorite.

“Okay! Hold your horses cowboy!”, she laughed gorgeously upon entering the store.

“Wait! Wear my glasses! You sure don’t wan’ na get noticed.”, she knew what to say.

“The newest limited edition of Ray Ban glasses?”, wow!

            I stared at her surprised. I’ve been planning to buy this glasses a week from now.

“You’re wearing a Blackberry coat and a Jimmy Choo shoes?”, I said again in surprise as I examined the logo of her coat on my hands.

“They’re not that much!”, damn! How can you say that?

“Let’s just go get inside and have your chicken!”, she smiled to cut the conversation.

“Yeah! You’re probably right.”, I’m weird.

I opened the door heading to the counter putting the shades on.

“Good day! Mam and Sir, may I get your order?”, the cashier asked.

“Ah five pi-“

“One 2 piece chicken with rice please”, I continued.

“And a 4 1 piece chicken with rice please.”, she said looking unsure with me.

“Right away mam! That’ll be 50 pounds and a quarter.”, the cashier said opening the cash drawer.

“Here keep the change.”, Yani said handling sixty pounds.

The cashier went away to grab our orders. So its just me and Yani again.

“Yani? You gave 10 pounds tip to the cashier?”, man why?

“So?”, oh! c’mon.

“That’s big! No one ever gave 10 pound tip to a one of the world’s most successful food chain.”, I said.