Chapter 18: Splash

Yani’s POV

            When we kissed under the moonlight over that rooftop, every single impression I made from the very first start suddenly reversed. I proved it because it is what exactly was going on right now. And I’m just glad that this happened.

            I am awakened by a striking glare from a pair of eyes that I don’t know where it was coming from. All I knew is that someone was staring at me.

            Wait, Zayn slept with me last night. Where could he be? I touched the bed to look for him because my eyes are closed but there was no sign of him. Suddenly, I felt an arm holding my waist at the back so it means he slept on the other side of me. I opened my eyes then he greeted me.

‘Good Morning love!”, he said with a grin on his face.

“Good Morning!”, I said confusedly.

“You better get up now because we’re going to the beach today and meet Louis’ and Liam’s girlfriend.”, what?

“What time?”, I asked.

“11 o’ clock dear!”, right.

“Oh! Well, I’m just gon’ na stay here.”, I suggested.

“No way, Simon will be very mad!”

“Fine!”, I said getting up.

“Thank you!”, he said then immediately kissed my forehead, left my room and I’m alone again.

            I checked my phone to find what time it is, and apparently I only got 45 minutes more to prepare myself for the beach time. So I went to my closet and searched for something decent to wear at the beach and I got a striped yellow, blue and yellow beach dress. The problem is I think I forgot to bring some bikini or tankini so I guess no beach swimming. I wore the dress and wore some caramel shorts with red TOMS.

            I prepared my bag and checked my phone for any notifications and I got a message from Simon.

The boys schedules are clear all you need to do is be with them at the beach with Eleanor and Danielle. Tell Paul to take care of the paparazzi. Have fun!

            So it means that we’re just gon’ na visit the beach anyway.

___________________________________________________________________

Zayn’s POV

“We’re here!”, Paul said stopping the car.

“Yay!”, we all yelled.

“So uhm! Paul, where will I meet my sweetest girlfriend in the world?”, Louis said tapping the big man’s biceps.

“Oh! One point for Louis! He thinking about his girl is just so sweet.”, Niall said.

“Darn it!”, Liam said.

So these three lads are apparently doing a game called ‘Best Boyfriend Relationship’. Niall’s the jury while Louis and Liam are the contestants. So the one that get the most points by the end of the day will be crowned ’The Best Boyfriend in the World’. Crazy right?

“Well we’re gon’ na meet them at the dock!”, Paul continued.

“Cool!”, Louis and Liam said.

“Well I’ll just be at the yacht if you need me”, he said.

“Fine!”, we all said.

“Wait! You have a yacht?”, Yani asked.