Chapter 25: Why did this man needs to be hot?

Yani’s POV

 Okay! So how am I gonna talk to him about this thing? Ahh! Focus! Focus Yani! You need to do this.

“Hey Zayn!?!”, I finally let out slowly giving him a weak smile.

“Why?”, he asked putting his hand on top of mine

“I just wan’ na say sorry ‘bout last night”, I bowed.

“Yani, what did I tell you about saying sorry?”, he dared lifting my chin up with his thumbs.

“I know th-“, before I could finish he suddenly kissed my cheeks making me red.

“Z-z-zayn?”, I said embarrassedly.

“Shhh! It’s okay!”, he winked not bothering the audience we formed. UGH! Why did this man need to be that hot?!?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn’s POV

Tick tock! Tick tock! AHH! I’m bored! Can I just go back to my room and bond with Yani? I asked myself probably realizing that I was already making an idea. That’s it! All I have to do was get her attention and lead her to our room. But how? Ah! I know!

I gently dragged Yani’s hand from the surface of the table to my lap without letting anyone to notice. I rubbed my hand through her palm feeling a great feeling of its softness. I can see her looking at me from time to time from the corner of my eyes figuring out what I was doing. Easy, let’s say a little bit of flirting *EVIL SMIRK* hahaha. I kept on playing with her hand for five minutes under the table when I decided to go to our room first and texting her ‘Come with me after 15 minutes’. Bet she’s uncomfortably excited haha!

Yani’s POV

Okay, what does he want now cause I’m absolutely anxious for no particular reason. But is he flirting with me? I mean, the hell? Anyway it worked, WHATEVER.

*15 minutes later*

“Uhm! Guys, I think I’m done so….. bye!” I said feeling a little uncomfortable of the awkwardness.

“Sure! Take all the time in the world!”, Louis grinned. Oh! Whatever!

I walked-ran quickly to the room knocking at least 5 times before it finally opened. But wait, where’s Zayn? I searched in the bathroom, gone! Where could he be? As I was looking for him, I suddenly paused for a while focusing on the magnificent view in front of me, the ocean.

“Wow!” I said to myself feeling finally easy. As I turn back Zayn quickly pushed me to the wall attacking me with his kiss.

“Gosh! I was looking for you!”, I moaned as he kissed my neck.

He pressed his body closer to me seducing me even more. Fuck! I’m loving it! Not long until he finally kissed my lips then back to my neck again. Damn! He’s such a good kisser!

“I love you Yani!” he moaned making y face heat up.

“Zayn!”

He slowly pull off letting me seat on the bed but his lips never left mine while I braced my hands around his neck. He was about to lean again when the door suddenly opened revealing Niall! Oh yeah! Perfect timing you name it!

“Sorry to…..ow! Interrupt? But we’ll be leaving in about 20 minutes!” Niall said in a very awkward tone then immediately leaving. I swear I can hear him laugh from the outside. Curse you!

“I’m sorry babe!” he apologized.

“It’s okay! I’m sorry” I pressed my lips wiping it slowly.

“You look beautiful by the way!” he said leaning closer to give me one last kiss before going to the bathroom.

“Thanks!” I said after he pulled away.

God! This day was nearly one of the most perfect.

Hyeiiii!

Miss me?

Sorry for super late upload! I was so so busy again but good news! I’m back!

And by the way I wan’ na congratulate Zayn and Perrie for being OFFICIALLY Engaged! (huhuhu) But I wish Elounor was too!

So what do ya think about Liam’s new gf? For me, I think she’s secretly using Liam and she’s too perfect for him. Sorry, but I still support Payzer!

Anyway hope you like the new chappie! J

-JMica xx