Chapter 19: Zaniryse love team

Zayn’s POV

My conscience is getting tougher and I think I need to spit it out!

“Fine, yes! I like Yani! Who won’t like Yani? I mean she’s nice, she’s gorgeous, she’s beautiful and……. irresistible.”, I think I said much.

“Oh My God! Zayn! Ask her out!”, Louis jumped with joy!

“I wanted to!”, I said.

“Excuse me? Another day another nickel!”, Harry walked in.

“We’re not talking about Spongebob”, we all said.

“Fine then!”, he jumped off the trail making a big splash on the sea.

“HARREHHHHH!”, Louis screamed.

We all looked down to check on Harry.

“You better come here down now especially you Zayn! This beach day rules!”, Haz yelled. He’s probably drunked.

“Dale! Drop the anchor!”, Niall yelled and the yacht stopped.

“Okie dokie folks! Back to Zaniryse love team”, oh! Shut up! Louis!

“Did you just create a mixed name of me and Yan-“, Niall surprisingly cut me off.

“You and your one and only love of your life.”, I hate you leprechaun.

“So how do you plan to take her out?”, Louis asked.

“First of all, how can I ask her out if we’re at the middle of the sea?”, I asked.

“Hmm, interesting opinion.”, Louis said placing his hand on his chin and looking upward.

“What about, if we set up a date here at the deck tomorrow?”, Niall suggested. I never knew he could think like that.

“That’s genius!”, I exclaimed.

“Okay! So all we need to do right now is set- up!”, Louis said raising his finger up and standing actively.

“Okay! So Louis you’re in charge of keeping Yani distracted. While Niall you’re in charge of foods. And Zayn of course, you’ll be in charge of you’re looks”, Liam knows me well!

“What about you?”, Louis asked Liam.

“I’ll be in charge of music!”, he said while Louis nodded.

“So boys I think we’re settled and now we can join Harry!”, Louis you forgot I can swim.

Oh no!

Yani’s POV

            Eleanor led me to her room where Danielle was. I didn’t even had a clue how Danielle got in there because as far as I know she was on her room with Liam.

“So Yani, since when are you working with the boys?”, Eleanor asked me cheerfully  while she sat on the bed.

“Uhm…. about a week ago, I guess?”, I said confusedly.

“Oh come on! Yani don’t be shy, you’re gon’ na be one of us sooner or later”, Danielle laughed. I don’t exactly know what she was saying.

“What do you mean?”, I asked.

“Zayn likes you and I know you liked him too, I can see it in your eyes!”, Eleanor laughed too. Actually when she said that, I don’t exactly know what I feel about Zayn.

“Uhm! Excuse me?”, I said.

“Well, what we mean darling is that you’d be like us, A ‘One Direction Girl…Friend’”, what? Danielle don’t be ridiculous.