hey

hey guys I feel like we are friends right so let me tell u nothing has happend . I am now waiting for my acceptance letters to the high schools I have applied for and had no valentine this Valentines day.

  I'm tired all the damn time and I'm f****** done. Those high school can suck my ass you have me wait so damn long. Also I don't have school today I'm pretty sure my first day back over a break will be very interesting and if its not oh well I don't give a shit. Just so you know if you don't I do plan on ending the story when I leave middle school so like on the last day of school or maybe the last week of school I will end the story and say this is my last chapter and I will probably open or create another story when I go to high school. Just telling you my future plans for the story. Also I just create a story called my gay best friend and that hole preparing thing was hectic. Because you have to write the story out and then you have to publish it and edit it and like put stuff together with it. I know I might not sound heart to you but like I have school in the s*** so I got a composition book to write down the stuff only I don't write down s*** for the story. Because I'm just talking. But anyway no should have happened to my life except for watching Hyde Jekyll me and finding out some crazy s*** and I'm not going to tell you if you haven't watched it yet. All the damn time I just want to stop writing these stories but I like writing stories they're very interesting and at times I do get writer's block and I hate that so when I get writer's block to go to the other story but I can't do that because my friend is writing a chapter for me. Anyway I hope you guys can wait a little longer for my updates because I'm just tired. But if you must know on Sunday it was like 60 miles per hour for wind and I had to go to church. And it's not that I'm complaining it's just that I had to go over a couple bridges to get to my church and then you know anything about when you know that wind is strong enough to blow cars off a bridge is right so I was like Oh Lord do not let me die please. But yeah so  nothing is really happen so bye.