the sun

Hello my people. Yes you are my people. So anyway I'm going to tell you guys something about me that a lot of people know. I hate tanning. Me as a black person no just as a person in general I hate tanning and especially the outside. I mean like I don't mind it is like I'm outside and I'm having fun like I go out with some friends and we're in bathing suits or whatever and the Sun is out and I'm tanning I don't mind that but if I'm wearing a m************ polo shirt and some long ass pans I'm not trying to tan. Let me tell you guys about today. So today one of my acquaintances had to borrow my uniform jacket because she didn't wear her uniform thinking that she was going to have her teacher . and this is the teacher that will write you up for not wearing your uniform so she borrowed my jacket so she cuz does not get written up. And so today my class decided to go outside and any other day would have been perfectly fine to go outside but I decided why I had to wear a polo shirt and some khaki pants. Let me tell you guys some black ass arms in some pale titties don't work Miley Cyrus taught us that I am NOT trying to be Miley Cyrus I don't want to be Miley Cyrus my role models name is not Destiny Hope Cyrus. So best believe I had hid from the Sun. Cuz tomorrow night I'm going to a dance and I'm going to be showing off arm tittie and I don't need my arms and my titties two different colors guys.. So I hope you guys liked my little rant it's kind of short today cuz I don't remember the rest of the week. So yeah see you guys live a beautiful life.

Wait I do have more to talk about. So earlier this week my friend let's call her D decided to play truth or dare with me. And so when it came to truth questions well she's bi. Well she calls herself pan if you don't know bisexual.bi basically means you like both sexes male and female. Pan or pan sexual mean you like anything everything and you will date anything and everything. Anyway she has a boyfriend and she doesn't really like him that much anymore she's planning on breaking up with him. So we're playing and she was like what is the naughtiest thing you've ever done I tell her and then she told me the naughtiest thing she's ever done and then she was dared to kiss my cheek by somebody so she did and she well for the past week she has been calling me her lesbian lover. Personally when it comes to sexual or. personal preference I am straight as a mother f****** ruler. I like Dick and only dick I will never like the pussy I will never eat the pussy nor will I ever want to see a pussy. I don't like girls I understand if i see a fine ass girl walking down the street(and I saw this really pretty black girl) imma be like damn girl right that's a different story I do that sometimes I will see a very attractive looking guy and I will be like damn that nigga is fine but I'm not going to start liking him and I'm not going to go after him he's just active. She keeps calling me her lesbian lover and I don't have a problem with this but she's telling other people this. My day was to talk to the person next to me and so this guy was next to me and we don't normally talk on a daily basis anything we talk once or twice a month is that cuz we don't even talk like I barely even though he's a Southwest talk to him until we were talking in this he jumps in it and she was a lesbian lovers I was like I'm not lesbian though. Like Ilesbian. but bye guys see you.