Chapter 08

No one pov

Everyone looked horrified to see Meliodas on the ground after being impaled by a demons blade.

Mio: Meliodas! No! Hang in there! Hey!

??: tough he was a member of the Hero clan, he was but a ruined one in the end. He was more fragile than I expected.

Mio continue to look at a bloody Meliodas completely shocked.

Mio: Hey!

Basara, Yuki, Rin and Sakura then cut down the demon and looked at the masked man furiously.

Basara: You bastard!!

Rin/Sakura/Yuki: We'll never forgive you!!

Yuki then went to hit him from behind, but he jumped out of the way.

??: You need to treat him soon, or it might be to late for him.

The man then looked at Mio.

??: Do you understand? This is the result of your decision.

Mio: My...

??: Will you involve others, and get them hurt, and still continue fighting your futile battle to carry out your own revenge? However, depending upon your decision, I could end all of this in an instant.

The masked man then disappeared and everyone turned their attention to he hurt Meliodas and Basara then picked him up.

Basara: We need to hurry and get him home.

Mio just continued to look at Meliodas feeling completely guilty for getting him hurt and she started tearing up.

Mio: Meliodas...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!

Yuki, Rin and Sakura then looked at Mio and started feeling bad for her.

Timeskip

After returning back home, Basara and Mio took Meliodas to Maria and they Bandaged him up and currently Basara, Mio and Maria were standing by his bed side.

Mio: How is he?

Maria: His stable and his wound is healing at a incredible rate, could this be due to his demon power.

Basara: At any rate that good news.

Mio: Yeah thank goodness.

Mio then thought back to what the man ha said and clinched her fists tightly.

Maria: But given how bad the wound is, I say he be out for a few hours.

Basara: I see. Uh...

Just then Basara, Maria and Mio notice tears coming from Meliodas.

Maria: He must be having that nightmare again.

Basara: Grrr...that bastard!!

Mio:

Basara: Mio?

Maria: Are you okay?
Mio: Oh, I just felt a little feverish.

Maria: That's not good. We should get medicine....

Mio: Don't worry. I'll be resting in my room for a bit.

Basara: Are you sure?

Mio: I am. Just take care of Meliodas, okay?

Maria: Oh, okay.

Mio then walked out the room and Meliodas then started to wake up.

Maria: Meliodas!!