Chapter 13

Maria Pov

It's been a week since the fight with the Hero clan and Yuki, Astolfo, Kurumi, Sakura and Rin were forced to return to the village and Meliodas hasn't woken up from over exhausting himself, Basara, Mio and myself have taken turns watching over him while he rest, either Mio or myself would hold him in our arms when he had those nightmares, it still breaks our hearts having to see him suffer like this.

*knock knock*

Maria: Hm, I wonder who that could be.

I head to the front door and opened it to reveal a boy and girl.

Maria: Um yes hello?

??: Hello, my name is Kazuto and this is my girlfriend Asuna. We came here to say hello to our new neighbors.

Maria: Oh, well hello, it a pleasure to meet you both my name is Maria Toujou.

Asuna: Wait, Toujou? Do you have two brothers name Basara and Meliodas Toujou?

Maria: Why yes I do....um why do you ask?

Kazuto: Well we actually childhood friends of theirs.

Maria eyes widen.

Maria: Wait then are you with the Hero clan?!

Maria instantly got into a fighting position.

Kazuto: Huh? Wait, how do you know about the village?!

Maria: It doesn't matter! Why are you here?! Were you ordered to kill Mio?!

Kazuto: Wait Mio? Who that?

Asuna: First tell us who you really are.

Maria: Hmph and why would I tell you.

??: Hm? Kazuto, Asuna? What are you two doing here?

The three of them then turned to the voices and saw Basara and Mio.

Maria: Basara!

Kazuto: Basara?!

Asuna: Basara is that you?!

Basara: Yeah it is, but why are you two here?

Kazuto: Well we moved in next to you, it looks like we gonna be neighbors.

Asuna: Basara who is that girl next to you?

Basara: hm? Oh this Mio, she and Maria are our little sisters, well more like step sisters.

Kazuto: I see.

Asuna: Where Meliodas?

Basara and Mio faced change and were sadden.

Basara: It be best if you come inside, then I will explain everything.

Kazuto/Asuna: Okay.

Timeskip