Chapter 15

We all went back downstairs and saw the others in the living talking.

Just then someone pop in my head.

Meliodas: Hey Kazuto.

Kazuto: Yeah?

Meliodas: Mind telling how Yuuki's doing?

Kazuto: She doing great she couldnt come today cause she was sick, but dont worry Noiry is with her.

Mio: Um Mel, who is this Yuuki person?

Meliodas: She my little sister.

Maria/Mio: Huh?!

Maria: You mean you had a little sister before us?

Basara: Yeah

Mio: How did you two meet?

Meliodas: I found her wounded and bruised when I was on my way back from training.

Flashback

We seen a young Meliodas walking home from training, but then something caught his eye and decided to check it out and notice it was coming behind a small bush.

Meliodas walked towards the bush and checked behind it and found a little girl wounded and bruised, Meliodas was shocked but went to check on her.

Meliodas then shook her gently.

Meliodas: Hey, hey are you okay?

The girl didn’t answer, which made Mel worry so he check to see if there was a pulse or a heartbeat, thankfully there was.

Meliodas: Thank goodness. *thoughts* I gotta take her back home and treat her wounds.

Meliodas made up his mind and scope the girl up and carried her bridal style to his house.

Once they got home Meliodas headed to his room and laid the girl down and immediately went to get suppliers to help clean her up.

Flashback ends

Meliodas: After I treated her wounds she woke up in two days and I explained to her what happened.

Ban: After you treated her wounds she didn’t leave your side.

Maria: Really?

Meliodas: It was annoying at first, but I got use to it and started seeing her as my little sister.

Meliodas: After 2 month of living with us, I introduce her to Basara and the others.

Flashback

Meliodas and Yuuki are at the training field and the other notice them.

Basara: Hey Mel, hey Yuuki.

Meliodas: Yo.

Yuuki: *hides behind Meliodas and sticks her head out* H….Hi Basara.

Basara: *giggles* Still shy huh?

Yuki: Basara, who’s that?

Basara: Hm? Oh that Yuuki, Mel little sister.

Rin: Huh? Since when did Mel have a little sister?

Meliodas: She not really my sister. I found her wounded on my way home.

Sakura then approached Yuuki.

Sakura: Hello there my name is Sakura Matou and it’s a pleasure to meet you.

Yuuki then looks at Sakura

Yuuki: Um hi.

Flashback end

Mio: Does she know about your past Meliodas?

Meliodas: Yes, she does, I told her about it and she had the same reaction and everyone else, but she wasnt afraid of me.

Basara: After Meliodas protected us and was banished, Meliodas spoke to her 2 days before we left the village.

Meliodas: I told her that she needs to stay with the village, but she did protest, so I did the only thing I could do I knock her out, and took her to Noiry house. I ask if it was alright if she could take care of Yuuki for me to which she gladly accept. Noiry didn't resent me, she was more grateful that she was still alive, I also ask Kazuto and the other to watch over her for me.

Basara: Asuna, mind telling us what happened in the village?

Asuna: To be honest Yuuki wasnt really the same without Mel by her side. We tried as hard as we could to help her move on, which worked.