Chapter 07

3rd person pov

Timeskip

It's been a few days and currently, Meliodas and Basara are in class, Meliodas looking at the window while Basara was asleep at his desk and Mio was looking at them both, mostly at Meliodas thinking about what she saw in his dream.

Mio: *thoughts* Mel...

Just then Yahiro walked up to them.

Yahiro: Melizucchi, Basacchi.

Meliodas looked Yahiro and Basara started waking up.

Basara/Meliodas: Huh/Hm?

Meliodas: What is it?

Yahiro: You both were excempt from thr summer break assignment, right?

Meliodas: We transferred in between semesters, there's nothig we could do about it, right?

Yahiro: I know, but it's not fair, is it?

Mio then looked over and saw Yuki, Rin and Sakura looking at Meliodas and Basara.

Yahiro: Oh, Yuki, the teacher asked you to visit the facility office. You, Melzucchi and Basacchi.

Basara: Huh, us?

Yahiro: They want you both to help organize the summer break assignments.

Meliodas: Huh but, why, us?

Yahiro: Too bad. If you both thought you'd get off easy by yourselves, you're both sorely mistaken.

Basara looked back at Mio.

Basara: What should we do? Give Maria a called?

Mio: No, I'll be waiting.

Yuki: I'll be fine on my own. This is my job as class representative.

Basara: The teacher asked us to help.

Mio suddenly stood up from her desk and Meliodas and Basara notice the Master Servant pact was active on Mio's neck.

Meliodas: Really...now?

Basara: H-Hey, Mio? Don't tell me the curse...

Mio: No...I-it's nothing, so...

Mio then fainted and Basara caught her.

Basara: Hey, Mio?! What's wrong?!

Meliodas: Mio!!

Timeskip

After taking Mio to the nurse's office, Basara stayed with her as Meliodas went to the vending machine to buy a soda to keep himself from falling asleep and as he went to grab it, he heard a voice behind him.

??: Sodas are really bad for you, you know that?

Meliodas: Hm?

Meliodas then looked back and saw a woman with long purple hair with white highlights and purple eyes.

??: Sodas are really bad for you, you know that?Meliodas: Hm?Meliodas then looked back and saw a woman with long purple hair with white highlights and purple eyes

Meliodas: Oh well, I've been staying up this whole time so im tryna keep myself awake and I think soda could help me with that.

The woman then walked over and grabbed Meliodas face and she looked at his eyes.

??: I see...

The woman then started walking away and then looked at Meliodas.

??: Oh and my name Quinella Admin. Im one of the school nurses. I'll be seeing you around Meliodas.

The woman named Quinella then walked away.

Meliodas then stood up against the wall and started to drink his drink and after a few minutes, Basara walked out and he told Meliodas, she's feeling a bit better and they both called Maria to let her know what was happening.

Basara: So it looks like we might be here awhile longer.

Maria: Understood. I'll come get you a bit later then.

Basara: Thanks. And things on your end?

Maria: Today I did not sense such a presence for once.

Basara: I see. Later, then.

Basara then hung up the phone and Meliodas looked at him.

Meliodas: How goes it?

Basara: We're fine for fine. Maria doesn't sense anything.

Meliodas: I see
The two of them then heard footsteps and they looked back and saw Yahiro walking up to them.

Meliodas: Oh it's just you.

Yahiro: It looked like you both seen a monster.

Basara: Sorry for having you take our place.

Yahiro: Who cares? More importantly, how's Mio?

Basara: More or less, yeah. She's settled down.

Yahiro: I was surprised when she suddenly collapsed. Her face was red. She seemed awfully embarrassed.

Meliodas: Hmm, that so?

Basara: We'll definitely pay you back for this someday.

Yahiro: Oh, speaking of which, have you both seen Yuki, Rin and Sakura.

Meliodas: *thoughts* Damn don't tell me they gonna...

Just then Meliodas ran inside to go and check on Mio.

Yahiro: That's strange I wonder where he headed off to?

Suddenly, the lights turned off and the three of them looked around confused.

Yahiro: A blackout?

Suddenly in front of them three demons appeared.

Basara: *thoughts* You've gotta be kidding me! They got into the school?!

With mio, she was laying in her bed and she woke up and saw Yuki, Rin and Sakura standing by her bed side and she looked at them surprised.