Chapter 18

No one's pov

Currently the demon and Lars are still standing off with each other as the unconscious Meliodas and Basara lie in between them.

??: You want to exchange Mio Naruse for these men?

Lars: You should have seen it yourself. The tremendous power Meliodas Toujou and Basara Toujou possess. I don't think it's a bad deal.

??: I don't know if you understand what is going on...

Lars: You can not decide while your master is out? Zolgia Marguis was supposed to leave for the royal castle. On his Majesty Leohart's order, after all.

??: Are you the one who recommended his excellency Zolgia to his Majesty?

Lars: Should I have reported to him, the fact that Mio Naruse was kidnapped to this refuge? It goes without saying, but this is a clear act of betrayal against his majesty and the council.

??: Are you threatening us Lars?

Lars: I am merely fulfilling my duties as Mio Naruse's observer. You should do your duty to protect the marguis you respect.

The demon looked at Lars and sighed.

??: I suppose it cant be helped.

Lars: Wise decision.

Suddenly, the demon stabbed her hand through Lars and he looked her shocked.

??: im grateful for your warning.

Lars: Zest! If you kill me...
The demon known as Zest didn't say anything and just killed Lars and then burned his body.

Zest: Do not worry. By the time your death reaches his majesty's ears, his excellency Zolgia will have obtained both their powers and seized the highest standing in the demon world.

Timeskip

Currently, in the an unknown location, Meliodas started to come to and he looked around and saw he was in a bedroom and looked over and saw Basara tied up in chains against the wall and when he tried to move, he couldn't and he saw that he was chained to the bed.

Meliodas: So this really is...

Maria: Yes...

Meliodas then looked over and saw Maria standing next to him.

Meliodas: Aw Maria, hey listen as kinky as this is, can you unchain me and Basara.

Maria: Im afraid I can't.

Meliodas: Aww well that is too bad then.

Suddenly maria got onto the bed and straddled Meliodas lap and lifted his top to reveal his chest.

Meliodas: *confused* What are you doing?

Maria: There's nothing you can do anymore, Meliodas. Let us at least enjoy your end.

Maria then started licking Meliodas's chest and he looked at her and spoke.

Meliodas: We heard from Yahiro. It might be difficult for you to rescue your mother on your own. But we're here with you now, right? Let's save Mio and-

Maria: If he were not such a formidable opponent, I would not have betrayed you, Basara and Mio.

Meliodas: But now that he's captured Mio, he no longer needs you or his hostage.

Maria: I know that! But right now, this is all I can do! I have to obey their orders and dominate you and Basara hearts.

Meliodas: Maria...

Maria: I will do whatever it takes to dominate your heart! Even if I have to use my trump card.

Suddenly multiple magic circles appeared and then a key appeared from one of them.

Meliodas: A key?

The then inserted into the key hold on Maria's outfit and she let out a moan and once it did, her clothes shattered, as her boobs started growing in size as well as her entire body and when she was finished, she looked like an adult version of herself and Meliodas looked at her surprised.

 Meliodas: A key? The then inserted into the key hold on Maria's outfit and she let out a moan and once it did, her clothes shattered, as her boobs started growing in size as well as her entire body and when she was finished, she looked like an ad...

Meliodas: Maria? Is that you?

Maria: Yea. When Mio was first attacked, it was because of this power that I was able to escape with her. Now, Meliodas, please savor the real taste of a succubus's baptism.

Maria then looked at Meliodas eyes and tried to wipe his mind, then something happened and Meliodas eyes went black and Maria was pushed back and hit the wall. After she got on her feet she notice Meliodas changed. His curse mark was active.

Maria: Oh no. *trembling*

Meliodas: Nice try Maria, but unfortunately for you, your powers wont work on me.

Maria: Grrr.

Meliodas: *serious* Stop this foolishness now.

Maria: Im afraid I cant, I have to dominate your heart! Either wise my mom will be killed.

Meliodas: I know, but right now Basara and I have people to protect, but don't worry we will save your mom.

Meliodas then flash step behind Maria and chopped her on the neck, which caused her to go unconscious.

Meliodas then turned to Basara and notice he was out of his chains.

Meliodas: Go save Mio.

Basara: Right!

Basara then ran out the door and headed towards Mio while Meliodas walked up to Maria and picked her up bridal style and walked out of the room.

Zest watched the entire and was shocked at what she just witness, the power that Meliodas released. What was it? She never witness such power. Suddenly she jumped out of the way for a air slash sand, fire blast and ice blast. She looked back completely shocked to see Yuki, Sakura and Rin.

Zest: How did you 3 get here?!

Zest then realized that the barrier counseling the area was gone.

Zest: His excellently's barrier is gone?! It cant be!

Then Zest remember Meliodas releasing his power.

Zest: He must used his power to destroy it.

Rin: You underestimated Meliodas.

Yuki: This is what has lead to your defeat.

Yuuki, Rin and Sakura began sending Zest magical attacks, which she either blocked or dodged. After becoming air born she send her own attacks to Yuki, Rin and Sakura which they blocked and they began clashing with each other.

Zest was able to put back Rin and Yuki, but they rebounded.

Zest: You 3 are quite skilled, but you're not threat to me. This mansion is a dimension near the demon realm. You heroes cant receive the protection of the human realm spirits here.

Just then Zest dodged an incoming fireball and notice it was Mio who shot it at her.

Zest: Mio Naruse.

Mio then shot lightning balls at Zest, but she was able to dodge them.

Sakura: Mio!

Sakura came to Mio side and cut her restraints.

Mio: Thank Sakura. You 3 didnt come all the way here on your own did you?. Where Baasara and Meliodas?

Sakura: I'm not sure, with Maria mostly likely.