Chapter 16

the next day

Maria opens the door and greets everyone.

Maria: Welcome everyone please come in I've prepared snacks and entertainment for you all.

Meliodas: Hm? *notices the girls* Um Maria why did you only invite them?

Maria looks at Meliodas

Maria: Oh you worry you'll soon find out.

Everyone went to the living room and Maria brought snacks.

Maria: Great now that everyone here we can look at the entertainment ive prepared.

Everyone looked at Maria confused.

Meliodas: Entertainment?

Maria then showed everyone one of Basara and Mio's Master servant pact sessions and everyone looked shocked. The girl faces turned red.

Meliodas: You record them?

Maria: So what do you think? Please look at Mio's horny expression and her lewd boobs.

Meliodas notice the girl had their hand in between their legs.

Meliodas: *thoughts* I see...

??: What the hell are you showing them?!

Just then Mio grabbed the remote and turned off the tv

Mio: Maria! Y-You...
Basara: When did you?!

Maria: First time training, this was an event worthy of recording as much as any sport or academic festival is it not?

Meliodas: Um are you girls okay?

The girl didn't respond since they were still shocked from what they just witnessed.

Mio: Only for you succubi!

Maria: What?! Then what about your first time pleasuring yourself?!

The girls faced worsen from hearing that, while Mio grabbed Maria by the neck.

Mio: I would never let anyone record that!

Maria: M-Mio!

Meliodas: Well im gonna go wash up. *head to the bathroom*

Basara: H-Hey! What are you doing?

Mio: Hey?! What are you doing Yuki?!

Yuki: I want Meliodas to do the same to me.

Sinon: Well I want the same thing

Rest of the girls: S-Same!

Mio and Basara were shocked by this, while Maria was extremely happy and excited.

Maria: Then I must prepare the camera quickly!

Maria then went to run off, but Mio grabbed her by the neck.

Mio: Maria! Cut it out, or I'll kill you a hundred times!

Timeskip

After stopping Maria shenanigans, they all sat in the living room and started to eat and Maria told the girls about the Master servant pact.

Leafa: Master Servant pact?

Maria: Yes. Mio ended up in a unlady like position and as a result of the powerful pact magic.

Mio: But it wasn't my fault.

Sinon: So it allows you to know each other's positions and it makes you stronger?

Maria: Yes, it does! That why Mio was moaning like that and acting so lewdly.

The girls began blushing as they just remember what they had just witness a few moments ago.

Timeskip

No one pov

Currently it the night of the master servant pact for Leafa and the rest of the girls.

Maria: Sorry for the wait. Now I would like to begin the ritual these girls master servant pact.

Meliodas: *thoughts* Man this is so amazing, im totally living the dream!!

Meliodas then looked at the girls who were in their lingerie.

Meliodas: I'm really loving the view from where I'm standing.

Rika: Maria prepare these for us.

Meliodas secretly gave her a thumbs up, which she returned.

Meliodas: You know you don't have to do this-

Leafa: *blushing* No, it okay I want to this so that I can be closer with you.

Meliodas: *sighs* Okay

Maria: Now, let us begin.

Maria took Leafa's hand and her aura as well as Meliodas started to glowing and the seal then appeared on Meliodas's hand.

Meliodas waited for Leafa to kiss the magic seal, but he noticed she wasn't doing.

Meliodas: Um Leafa aren't you gonna kiss the magic seal?

Leafa shakes her head while blushing.

Meliodas then realized why she didn't kiss the magic seal.

Meliodas: *smirks* I see I just hope, you don't regret doing this.

Leafa looks Meliodas in the eyes and smiles

Leafa: If it means I get to be closer with you then I don't regret doing this.

Meliodas then looked down and saw the seal disappeared.

Meliodas: *thoughts* Sate sate sate

Suddenly Leafa started moaning loudly, with the master servant pact seal appearing on her neck and she fell to her knees holding her body while panting, Leafa almost fell back, but Meliodas caught her.

Maria: Now, Onii-chan! It's your turn to respond to her feelings!

Meliodas look at Leafa with a loving smile.

Meliodas: I'll be gently.

Meliodas then laid out Leafa and looked her while blushing.

Meliodas: Are you ready?

Leafa: Y-Yes...

Lime

Meliodas then started to feel around Leafa's body moaning from his slightest touch and he then started feeling her boobs, moving down to her stomach, and once he got to her legs, he reached under her and felt her butt, making her moan loudly.

The girls watching the scene in front of them, made them a blushing mess, thinking that this is what Meliodas will be doing to them once it was their turn.

Leafa: W-What is this?

Maria: I knew it would be your butt.

Meliodas then put Leafa on all fours and leaned into her face.

Meliodas: Leafa, raise your butt.

Leafa then did what Meliodas said, still blushing and panting and Meliodas looking at Leafa lovely butt.

Meliodas: *smirks* I'll make you submit.

Meliodas then grab Yuki butt and squeezed it, making her moan loudly again.

Leafa: No way, this...

Meliodas then continued to squeeze and played with Leafa's butt, making her continue to moan and Maria walked over with a camera.

Maria: What an erotic butt.

Meliodas: Um Maria what are you doing?

Maria: Today is your first day as a servant, Leafa. How could I not record this? Im going to be recording you and everyone else.

Meliodas then sat Yuki on his lap and straddled him and held on to him, as she grinded on Meliodas as he continued to play with her butt, making her moan loudly.

Leafa: Meliodas! Please...not just m butt.

Meliodas: As you wish.

Meliodas then started to kiss Leafa neck and took off her top and started sucking on her boobs, as he still played with her butt, making her moan even more than before and started calling out his name in pleasure.

Leafa: Meliodas!...Meliodas...Meliodas!

Leafa then looked back and saw herself on the screen being played with by Meliodas turning her on even more.

Leafa: Please, more...more...

Meliodas then slid his other hand down Leafa panties making her moan loudly and she started to glow white and she then laid her head on Meliodas chest panting heavily.

Lime over

Maria: Wow great job Onii-chan you are such a natural.

Meliodas: Nishishishishishi, thanks, but we arent done yet.

Meliodas summon his sword and 5 clones of Meliodas appeared.

Meliodas: Are you girls ready.

The girls nod.

Meliodas: Alright then Silica, Rika, Sinon, Yuki and Rin.

The girls who name was called step forward to each clone who had a magic seal.

After a few seconds of waiting the magic seal disappeared on all 5 clones hands and suddenly all 5 girls started moaning loudly, with the master servant pact seal appearing on their necks and all 5 girls fell to their knees holding their body, panting and each one almost fell back, but Meliodas clones caught them.

Meliodas clones: Don't worry I'll be gently.

The real Meliodas notice Leafa was feeling better, so he went up to her.

Meliodas: How you feeling?

Leafa: Stronger, but also closer with you.

Meliodas: I feel the same.

Leafa then began to blush.

Leafa: *blushing* Hey...uh Mel?

Meliodas: Yeah?

Leafa: *blushing* Would it be okay if we went all the way?

Meliodas looked at her surprised.

Meliodas: Um...are you sure you wanna do that?

Leafa nods.

Lemon starts

Meliodas then caress Leafa cheek and shared a passionate kiss together and as they continued to kiss, it started to become more heated again and he started to rub her legs, making her moan in the kiss and moved down to Meliodas pants and saw the large bulge coming from it.

Leafa: Allow me to help you with that master.

Leafa then pulled Meliodas pants down and his hardened member popped out and Leafa looked at it surprised.

Leafa: *blushing* Wow...it my first time seeing one up close...

Leafa then started to suck on his tip and then the whole thing and started moving slowly back and forth.

With the others

Clone 1 then pushed himself all the way into Sillica and they both moaned.

Clone 1: Are you okay? Must I pull it out?

Sillica: No, I-I'm okay...you can move now...

Clone 1 then started to thrust into Sillica and they both moaned loudly.

Clone 1: Sillica...y-you're so tight...

Sillica: A-And you're so big!

Clone 1 then held onto Sillica hips and continue to thrust into Sillica, as her tail wagged happily with pleasure.

Sillica: Meliodas! Faster...please go faster...

With Sinon

Clone 2 and Sinon started kissing again and Sinon then lowered herself onto clone 2 member and they both moaned through the kiss and Sinon started to ride clone 2s member.

Sinon's: *thoughts* Meliodas...he's so big...

Clone 2 started to thrust into Sinon as she rode him

With Rika

Clone 3 started to thrust into Rika, making them both moan through the kiss. Eventually Liz began to lift her hips to meet with clone 3 thrusts and the two of them moaned even louder.

Rika: Don't stop...please don't stop...

Clone 3's speed began to increase making Liz's boobs bounce with each thrust.

Rika: Ah...harder...deeper...!

With Yuki

Yuki: Don't stop now Mel, keep going

Clone 4 moves rapidly hitting yuki deepest parts

Yuki: It feels incredible....you're hitting so deep inside me!

1 hour later

Meliodas/Clones: Im gonna cum! Im cumming!

Lemon over

The girls moan loudly before they glow and fall on Meliodas and his clones chest.

Maria: OMG!! That was amazing, what an incredible orgasm. Im so glad I was here to witness this.

After catching his breathe Meliodas placed the girls in his bed and then kiss Maria on the forehead and said goodnight before clasping on the couch.