Chapter 11

Timeskip

Currently, Meliodas and Basara are in class and Yahiro walked up to them.

Yahiro: Melzucchi, Basacchi. Shall we grab some lunch too?

Meliodas: Hm? Oh sure.

The three then went to the roof and Yahiro spoke up.

Yahiro: Yuki, Rin and Sakura have been absent this whole week.

Meliodas: Yup.

Yahiro: It’s tonight, right?

Basara: You’re good.

Yahiro: Valga was done in. Of course I’d look into it. So where is it gojng down?

Meliodas: Who knows?

Yahiro: Hey, don’t give me tha-

Basara: No, we’re waiting for them to tell us.

Yahiro: Well, I’ll trust you both on that. Basara this is a bit of a warning. The people who defeated my comrade are after Mio Naruse. So sorry, but I’ll have to interfere if it comes down to it.

Basara: Interfere?

Yahiro: If it looks like they’re about to kill Mio, I’ll get rid of them by force. Even if it happens to be Yuki, Rin and Sakura.

Meliodas: I see.

Basara: You?!
Yahiro: Don’t forget. The three of us are only joining forces for mutual benefits, that and so that Meliodas erase us from existence. If you don’t want us to act, then make sure to win, then again with Meliodas you sure to win anyway.

Yahiro then went to walk away, but Meliodas stopped him.

Meliodas: know this Yahiro. *released a bit of his power* if you lay a finger on Yuki, Rin, Sakura, Kurumi or Astolfo, then you better pray god has mercy on your soul cause I wont.

Outside Yahiro was calm but inside he was shitting himself for he know that Meliodas isn’t joking.

Yahiro just waved them off and later in the day, Meliodas was walking in the halls and he then ran into Rin, Yuki and Sakura.

Meliodas: Hey girls.

Rin: Follow us.

Meliodas then follow them into a empty room and locked the door and Rin walked up to him.

Meliodas: Where have you 3 been?

Rin: Please Meliodas. I want you to withdraw from tonight’s battle.

Meliodas: Nope, sorry that not an option…I told you before, I’m-

Sakura, Yuki and Rin then looked down saddened.

Sakura: We know….but if you ally yourself with a target for elimination, you’ll be facing more than just exile!

Meliodas then flicked Rin, Yuki and Sakura forehead.

Meliodas: I already knew about that….but I’m not going back on my vow. Basara and I promise to protect them. I wont turn my back on Mio, she is our little sister and I’m her big brother, and know this I wont kill you 5 but Shiba and Takashi might not live through this fight.

Yuki, Rin and Sakura started to tear up.

Rin: So you willing to fight against us…Kurumi, and Astolfo?

Meliodas: Yes…

Yuki: I see…

Rin, Yuki and Sakura looked at Meliodas with a straight face.

Rin: I’ll tell you the location for today.

Meliodas:

Rin then told Meliodas and he looked at them.

Meliodas: Alright then…

Yuki: That concludes our business.

Yuki, Rin and Sakura then went to walk away, but Meliodas quickly grabbed Rin hand.

Rin: Let go of me. We have nothing more to say.

Meliodas didn’t say anything and just put something into her hand and she looked at him confused and then was shocked to see it was his spare key to the house.

Yuki: A key?

Meliodas: It’s my spare key. To me and Basara’s home.

Rin, Yuki and Sakura then looked at Meliodas completely shocked.

Sakura: Why?!

Meliodas: You 3 always visited our home. With your own spare didn’t you? Even now, you 3 are still welcome there.

Sakura, Rin and Yuki then looked down saddened.

Rin: About tonight, we’re…

Meliodas: It’s not over yet. I refuse to let this end. At all, besides there still something I wanna tell you 5.

Yuki, Rin and Sakura continued to look saddened and walked out the room, leaving Meliodas.

Timeskip

Currently Meliodas, Basara, Maria and Mio are at the location where they were going to fight and they met up with Takashi, Shiba, Kurumi, Astolfo, Rin, Sakura and Yuki.

Shiba: Well, then. Shall we get this started now?

Meliodas smirked while his curse marked activated.

 Shall we get this started now? Meliodas smirked while his curse marked activated

Meliodas: *smirks* Yeah, let the bloodshed begin.

The 9 of them continued to stand off with each other as they got ready to fight