Chapter 10

No one pov

It's the weekend of the next week and Meliodas, Rin, Sakura and Yuki are on their date and currently, the 4 of them were walking through the mall together and Meliodas had looked over and saw the girls smiling happily and he smiled at them and as they were walking, a woman from the clothing store stopped them and dragged them into the store stopped them and dragged them into the store and she gave them different clothes to try on and they looked a bit embarrassed and just smiled.

Meliodas: *thoughts* Despite their calm, tsunadere and shy nature, they still have that cute and adorable look when they're embarrassed.

Suddenly, Meliodas felt a piercing gaze of someone behind and he looked back and saw nothing.

Meliodas: *thoughts* Am I just imagining things?

Mio: Meliodas, Sakura, Rin and Yuki?

Meliodas: Huh?

Meliodas, Yuki, Sakura and Rin looked back and saw Basara, Mio and Maria.

Meliodas: What are you three doing here?

Basara: Mio and Maria wanted to come here to buy a few things and I tagged along. What about you?

Meliodas then started blushing and rubbed the back of his head.

Meliodas: Well...We're on a-

Maria then smirking at Meliodas.

Maria: Ohhhhhh! I see what you 4 are up to.

Meliodas: Any perverted thoughts or actions you're thinking of, just don't.

Yuki: Mio...

Mio: Yes?

Rin: If you don't mind, would help us choose some clothes?

Mio then looked at Yuki, Rin and Sakura.

Mio: Huh?

Mio then noticed Yuki, Sakura and Rin blushing and looking at Meliodas and put two and two together and realized it and smiled

Mio: I'd be glad to.

After agreeing to help them pick out different outfits for Yuki, Rin and Sakura, they then tried them on and Meliodas couldn't help but blush at them and they looked over at Meliodas blushing as well and the 4 smiled at each other and after, they went to pay for their clothes, they were then grabbed from behind and were shocked to see it was Kurumi,

Kurumi: No more being friendly you 3.

Yuki: Kurumi.

Timeskip

After realizing Yuki, Rin and Sakura went missing Meliodas and the others started looking for them and he couldn't find them, he tried calling their phones, but got no answer.

Mio: They aren't here either.

Basara: Where could they even be?

Maria: Shall we have the store make an announcement?

Basara: They wouldn't on their own.

Mio: Especially since Meliodas is here.

Meliodas: I still can't get through.

Meliodas: *thoughts* If me, Yuki, Rin and Sakura had a master servant pact this wouldn't be an issue.

Meliodas then started blushing at the idea.

Meliodas: *thoughts* Idiot! What the hell am I thinking?! although it does sound like a great idea.

Meliodas then clenched his fists.