Chapter 19

Zolgia: Very soon you all will desire my touch, just as much as Mio has. As far as for you. You alright Zest?

Zest: Your excellency I apologize for this.

Zolgia: I dont mind. I means that I have earned some new toys.

Zest: Yes sir.

Zolgia then send a wind attack to Sakura, Rin, Yuki and Zest, which knocks them unconscious.

Mio: Sakura, Rin, Yuki!! Grrr!

Zest: Zolgia....sir....

Zolgia: Oh I'm sorry, I hope you 3 will be alright. I'll heal you up later. I'll treat every of your delicious bodies.*looks at Zest* If you cant even manage to guard my prey then your trash!

Zest: But your excellency, I tried.

Zolgia: Oh please, you envy those girls didnt you?

Zest eyes widen

Zolgia: Wishing your master was like a young boy instead, I know what your thinking, your thoughts always reach me, have you forgotten who it was that made you. Subordinates who aren't loyal must die.

Zolgia then starts to choke Zest

??: Banishing Shift!

A green blast appears and eliminates Zolgia spell.

Basara then charges at Zolgia, but Zolgia blocks the attack.

Mio/Sakura/Rin/Yuki: Basara!

Zolgia: Hmph, not a bad attack from a little boy. However.

Zolgia pushes Basara back.

Zolgia: You were able to nullify my barrier as well as my curse of instant death. Very impressive. What happened to Maria.

Basara:*glares* I'm not the one who nullifies your barrier, and what does Maria have to do with you anyway.

Zolgia:The power she bares holds one of the few chances of defeating me.

??: I wouldnt count on it.

Zolgia: Huh?

Just then Meliodas walks into the room.

Meliodas: Yo.

Girls: Meliodas!!

Basara: What took you so long.

Meliodas: Oh nothing.

Zolgia: Hm, who are you?

Meliodas then looks Zolgia and his expression changes.

Meliodas:*serious* I take it that you're Zolgia?

Zolgia: That's right, it would appear my reputation proceeds me.

Meliodas begins to walk to Zolgia.

Meliodas: So it was you who killed Mio, parents, and it was you who manipulated Maria and kidnapped her mother.

Meliodas aura kept getting stronger and stronger which brought everyone to their knees, Zolgia was mostly affected. Zolgia starred at Meliodas with his eyes widen in shock.

Meliodas then activated his assault mode.

Zolgia: Who are you?

Meliodas:*Serious* I be happy to show you who I am.

Meliodas then kneeled down and tap Zolgia forehead.

Zolgia eyes widen in fear.

Zolgia: N-N-No way...

Meliodas: Now that you know who I am, I can take what you have.

Meliodas then turns to Basara.

Meliodas: Basara, I want you to get everyone out of here that includes Zest leave Zolgia to me.

Basara: Are you sure?

Rin: Mel, let us help you!

Meliodas: Dont worry, I'll be back soon. Now go!

Basara then left the room. Then Meliodas turn towards Zolgia and glared at him, causing Zolgia to shake in fear.

 Then Meliodas turn towards Zolgia and glared at him, causing Zolgia to shake in fear

Meliodas: You dare to attack those that are important to me. Try to take away their will and cause them pain and misery huh.

Zolgia was able to gained some strength and tried firing a enormous fireball at Meliodas who only smacked it away with his hand.

Zolgia was shocked, which Meliodas notice and his smirked.

Meliodas: What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?*sighs* Oh well, this has been fun, but I think it time I end this

Zolgia: I will not die by the hands of you!!

Meliodas then dashed and plunged his hand through Zolgia chest.