pain

when you see the "**" , play the song above to add to the mood!

"THANKS FOR NOT MAKING A SUCKY ASS
DINNER, TSUKISHIMA." Y/n thanked as she plopped down on the couch, sitting Lily on her lap and playing with her.

Tsukishima, who was finishing cleaning the kitchen, turned to glare at her. "Your compliments get more and more backhanded everyday."

Y/n stuck out her tongue in a playful way, making him turn away. Y/n sunk into the couch, Lily crawling up to her chest and laying on her to relax. "...Oi, Tsukishima."

"What now? Wanna complain about how the onigiri wasn't shaped in a perfect triangle?—"

"You know about my past, don't you?"

Tsukishima froze, whipping his head around to y/n. She didn't really seem upset, in fact she was quite unfazed. She just quietly held Lily to her chest, her head turned to the T.V as her eyes gazed softly at the bright screen.

"...I ask because on the drive back from the prison, you didn't question a single thing about my dad. Why I was there to see him, what he did, anything like that...Maki told you, huh?"

"...I called her while you were inside, yes...I wanted to know..."

"...I guess that's fair...Well...now you know..." Y/n mumbled, dragging the palm of her hand gently up and down Lily's back.

"...So you're afraid of getting murdered. That's why you're scared of men. You think all men are gonna kill you."

Y/n quickly perked up, setting Lily in her lap. "What the hell!? Did you have to be so straightforward about it!?—"

"I'm just saying..." Tsukishima set down the wet rag he was using to wipe down the counters, approaching the living area. "So you decide to project your trauma onto other guys by being assholes to them? Kinda lame."

Y/n's heart dropped furiously, her brows snapping together. "....HUH?????!!!"

"Not all men are gonna be your father."

"...If I gave you a box of cookies, and I said half of them were made out of shit...you'd be cautious of the whole box...would you not?"

Tsukishima raised an eyebrow at her analogy.

"...My dad was a cookie made of shit. Now I'm being wary of the other cookies. I'm just protecting myself, you wouldn't understand."

"Your dad was just insane. Not every guy is some killer, y/n, so—"

"He loved my mom and me, and Natia!!" She shouted, standing up and sitting Lily carefully on the couch. "You wouldn't understand! He loved us so much, that him murdering my mom just doesn't add up!! And besides, why are you speaking to me so casually!? Like you actually care!?—"