Chapter 6

I wake up with my head in Caden's lap and my legs tucked into my stomach with Caden's hand holding my boob.

The Fuck

Looking up I see Caden asleep with his headphones in.

I take his hand that is holding my boob and place it on his stomach. I lift my head up off his lap and place my feet on the ground rubbing my eyes to get rid of the blur.

"You ok?" Caden gravelly voice says

I look over to see his eyes open and taking out one of his earbuds.

"Yeah just got to pee." I say

Getting out of my seat. I slide pass Caden and walk down the isle toward the bathroom.

I open the door to the small confined space that they call the bathroom.

I hate small spaces it reminds me of when my dad put me into my closet and forgot about me for 2 days.

I didn't have anything to eat or drink. But mom finally came back from her work retreat and found me in my closet in a ball with the stench of pee wafting through the air.

My heart rate increases. I step into the small space and shut and lock the door. My breathing becomes faster from the small space.

I use the bathroom in under 30seconds and rush to wash my hand before I pass out.

I barge out of the bathroom to see Coach standing in front of the bathroom.

"Hey, it's ok. Come here." He says already pulling me into his arms.

I regulate my breathing back to normal and focus on his heart beat that I feel through his shirt.

"I hate small spaces." I breath out

"I know baby. It's ok I got you." He says rubbing his hand up and down my back.

When I'm back to calm Caden told me to wait out here while he goes to use the restroom.

The door open in less than 2 minutes and he grabs my hand and leads me back to my seat.

We take our seats and decided to watch a movie for the next couple of hours that we have left on the plane ride.

                              **************
It's 3:00 am and we finally got off the plane.

We are waiting for our suit cases while I call a uber to come pick us up. We grab our suit cases and head outside toward the Uber that is waiting .

We tell them the hotel that James booked us. Once we get to the hotel Caden gets the suitcases while I pay the Uber and tip him.

We walk into the hotel and go to the front desk.

"Hello, how may I help you today." The blond lady says while looking  Caden up and down.

I roll my eyes and step in front of Caden.

"Kasey hood." I say and hand her my credit card.

She shoots her eyes to me and snatches the card out of my hand.

Caden puts his arm around my waist and drags me into his chest before I can jump over this damn counter and teach her some manners.

She slides the card and hand it back to me. I'm about to snatch her wrist and drag her over the counter if Coach won't let me jump over it but he knows me to well because before I could grab her wrist Caden takes the card and places into my hand.

She hand Caden the card to our room and smiles sweetly at him then turn her head and glares at me.

Caden pulls me away from the counter and walks us over to the elevator.