Ending this book

I should have done this earlier because I knew I wasn't going to come back to this book.
Yep, I'm ending it. I'm not really in the Coroika fandom anymore, I apologize. I'm also switching accounts, this account won't be active anymore. My books will stay up so you can read them and I can laugh at them in the future but I doubt that any new chapters will come anytime soon. Tysm for the support on these Splatoon manga books, it was overwhelming when I was first starting out and it made me really happy that all of you loved my books. I apologize that I didn't do the requests I promised, but the prompts I had written down you are free to use! I might come back to this account later, but for now I am switching to an anonymous account because I realized I would just prefer to write for myself, that means Self insert stories, Oc x Canon stories, original stories with original characters and maybe stuff for close friends. I know that this is a slim to none chance, but please don't go looking for this account, I only want close friends being able to find it. This exact response is (or will be) posted on my other book since I had 2. Anyways again, Tysm for the support and I hope you have a good day/night.

Thank you for lots of love
-Shibe💕