Agent 4.5!Emperor X Agent 4!Reader (Part 2)

Emperor carried you on the way house his house with your injured ankle, you didn't need him to and you stated that you could walk on your own, but he just carried you anyway. You got a lot of looks from people and you didn't like it, you tried to struggle away from Emperor's arms but he had a firm grip on you. Finally, you two arrived at his house and it was a lot bigger than you had expected, it was a really big mansion with really expensive-looking lawn decorations.

Emperor carried you inside and set you on his couch before going upstairs to change out of his hero clothes. The couch was extremely comfortable, it looked to be custom made from an extremely expensive creator. The decorations that hung up in the living room looked expensive too from the one of a kind paintings to the chandelier and the huge television upon a tiny fireplace.

Soon Emperor came back and went straight into the kitchen and came out with an ice pack covered in a light towel, Emperor gave it to you and you put it on your ankle. "You seem to be prepared for these kinds of things" you chuckled "Why I have to, my little brother is most likely in need of an ice pack when he comes home," Emperor replied with a straight face. You got curious and started asking about his brother and Emperor answered all the questions you had.

Soon when you had nothing to talk about, you were thinking of leaving, but you started to hear thunder, you looked out the window and saw a dark sky and heard another rumble of thunder followed by lightning striking something nearby. You started to worry about how you would get back home in a storm, Emperor offered to let you stay at his place, but you said you had a work shift tomorrow, you didn't really but you didn't feel comfortable enough spending the night with someone you just met a couple of hours ago.

Emperor was disappointed but understanding and suggested waiting out the storm and if it didn't pass, he would call you a cab. You thought the idea wasn't bad so you agreed, Emperor threw on a movie and started to get some popcorn ready. You two just watched the movie and made some small talk, the movie was good and afterward, the storm stopped so you said that you would walk home. Emperor told you that he was coming with you to make sure you got home safe and you agreed so you two were off.

On the way home, you two encountered a couple of creeps, all they would try and do is catcall you and try to hook up with you but Emperor put them in their place. You two actually started to joke about them because their attempts we're poor and we're probably drunk. Once you two got to your home, Emperor gave you his phone number and number blushed at the gesture and gave him yours. Emperor wishes you goodbye and so did you to him, when you got to your apartment, you just got ready and went straight to sleep.

__________________________________________________

YeAAaa, sorry this is so short but it took so long, I broke my old phone and now I have an old one for now, but it's all good! I'm switching between my one-shots and Boyfriend scenarios so expect the next update to be on that.

Word count:

Lots of love: 592

Shibe💕