S4 X Fem!Quiet!XRanked!Reader

Y/n's team was one of the best team's inkopolis had to offer, she and the rest of her team were rank X and won battles without difficulty and even intimidated a few people. She usually never spoke and kept on a serious demeanour but she was really friendly at heart but only people who really got to know her got to see that side of her.

It was 2:42 and Y/n has her battle at 4:15, she was getting ready for a battle with a group called the S4, she had never heard of them but they emailed her, challenged her to a game of Turf war and since she and her team had nothing better to do, she accepted. She put on her H/G and her C/G along with her F/G and grabbed her trusty F/W and walked out the door to meet at Crusty Sean's food truck to get some lunch with her team.

It wasn't a long walk to get to the square, about 5 minutes to be exact, so she arrived earlier than her team. She heard her stomach growl so she decided to order without them. She took out one of her tickets from her wallet and went up to order. A pink inkling went up right before her so she waited in line, right after he ordered he turned around and look at her. "Oh! You must be Y/N! My you look even better in person~" The inkling said with a smirk on his face.

She nodded but didn't react to the flirty comment and went to order your food. "Could I get an F/O please.?" She told Crusty Sean quietly, he nodded and she was about to give him her ticket when the pink inkling from before stopped her and gave Sean his ticket for an F/O instead. "I forgot to introduce myself!" The Pink inkling said, "I'm Aloha, From the S4". The S4? This inkling was apart of the S4?! Y/n was shocked, to say the least, she thought that the team that challenged her would least be serious.

Her order was ready after the introduction, she took her order and sat down at a table with her food after Aloha's food was ready he took a seat across from her. Aloha just started small talk while she ate, Y/n wasn't very into the conversation, but she tried not to be rude to Aloha. Suddenly, 3 more inklings came up to Aloha and started to speak with him, One had purple tentacles and a skull bandana, One had teal tentacles and a gas mask, and the other one had orange tentacles with a Beret.

"Aloha! What are you doing, we need to train for the battle with-" started the orange inkling before he noticed her there and stopped. She waved slightly at the Inklings and went back to eating her food. Aloha introduced her to the rest of the S4, With them being Skull, Mask and Army. Aloha offered for them to sit down and they accepted, they all started talking about multiple things like battle strategies and upcoming tournament, Y/n didn't really speak at all, just nods and head shakes.

After about 30 minutes of talking, Y/n finished her food and her team arrived and they started the battle started. The map was Moray Towers and as they arrived, Y/n readied her F/W and on the whistle, they were off. The roller of her team went down the long way while the rest of her team went the fast way. The charger splatted anyone who tried to get into her team's territory and Y/n and the dualies of her team were the ones who took most of their turf.

After the 3 minutes we're up, it was obvious who the winner was, Judd and mini Judd held up an I/C flag and announced that team T/n was the winner. The whole team were just spewing compliments and Booyah's to each other, when the opposing team walked up to Y/n and her team. "Nice battle, you did very well" Said the leader with a slight blush on his face. Y/n nodded and smiled a bit which made Skull lose his cool a but, he covered more of his face with his bandana and handed Y/n a paper with 4 phone numbers on it with the phone numbers of all the S4.

She took it and as she did, Mask and Army came up to her as well, Army complimented her skills and teamwork and Mask just nodded along, Y/n could tell that they really wanted to get to know her, her she made an effort to get to know them as well.

"Hey Y/n! Were leaving to got to my place, want to come?!" One of her teammates yelled. She nodded and started to walk off before you turned around to face the S4. "See ya later." She told them with the sweetest voice and a smile. Before she turned around, she could see their faces light up with their respective colours, she thought it was kinda funny and chuckled at them before leaving them with a hard blush on their face.

___________________________________________________

This was a request by Carly_Cake

Okay, I kinda got carried away with that one, sorry they're not in character, requests are open if you would like to submit one.

Word count: 921

Lots of love

-Shibe💗