Specs x Reader

You were getting ready to head out to inkopolis square and spend some time with your close friends since you had been busy with your team the entire week. You cleaned your tentacles, brushed your teeth clean and got dressed in a relaxed attire and found your rollerblades. Your friends had gotten you rollerblades for your birthday and since you knew how to skate pretty well, you put them on but also packed some alternative shoes just in case you got tired.

You put in your music and walked out of your front door and made sure to lock it. You checked your phone and it was 1:29 and you had to meet them at 2:00 so you had some time to spare. You decided to take the long route through the children's park. You got to the park and saw that no one was there, so you started to go a little faster along the trail. You suddenly see 4 blue inklings walking the opposite way as you so you start to move to one side so they can pass.

One of the blue inklings was right in the middle of the trail and apparently, he didn't notice you and kept talking to his friend and you were about to hit him. You didn't want to slam right into him so you made an attempt to stop. One of the other inklings must have heard you and pulled the one that was blocking the trail to the side and since you were trying to stop so at such a high speed, you fell straight to the ground.

One of the blue inklings rushed over to you to see if you were okay, he had glasses and looked neat and kinda uptight but other than that he was pretty cute. You reassured him that you were okay and that it was just a scratch. He seemed to understand and walked away with you supposed was the rest of his team, you changed your shoes and rushed over to the square.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You had arrived at the square and your friends had arrived, you told them about the wipeout you had and they laughed at you, but in a friendly way. You and your friends we're eating when you recognized someone sitting behind one of your friends. He has blue tentacles, had glasses and looked neat and uptight, that's right, it was the same guy that helped you out with your wipeout but this time he didn't have anyone with him

You asked your friends if you could invite him over to your table and they agreed so you did and he was surprised to see you at the square and asked if you were alright again but you reassured him that you were indeed alright. He moved his chair to you and your friend's table and explained that his friends were having a 3v3 battle with the S⁴ because one of the members had a hangover so he agreed to sit out for the match.

You introduced yourself and your friends and you learned that the guy's name was specs after his retro specs. You and your friends really got along with him, he was really nice and open-minded to the whole conversation. Soon you saw 3 blue inklings, one purple inkling, one cyan inkling, and one orange inkling walk towards your table, you assumed that the non-blue inklings were the people they were up against.

Specs got up, said that he was going to train with his team and thanked you and your friends for everything but before he left, he wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to you with a slight blue blush on his cheeks then left with his team. His team seemed to tease him about something and when you looked at the paper, you saw a phone number and a little note that said "Thanks for letting me hang out with you, here's my phone number so that we can talk more if you don't mind because I really enjoyed your company from Specs."

Your cheeks tinted a light (I/N) and you folded it up and slipped it in your pocket. Your friends teased you about it the same way Specs' friends teased him. You told them to forget about it and you spent the rest of the day with your friends. You texted Specs when you got home and he was nothing but kind to you, he seemed like a real gentleman. After a few hours of talking, you told him goodnight and you signed off for the night and had sweet dreams.

______________________________________

IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN LIKE A MONTH AND A HALF. I will try to keep at least one of my coroika books updated at a time but I will probably be writing a lot more since I'm on Christmas break.

Word count: 828

Lots of love

Shibe💕