Upcoming Oneshots and Requests

This is where you can request something to be done or check what is coming to this book.

This book is mostly aimed towards the manga characters, but characters that appear in the games like the idols will be accepted as well!

Requests are open!
Add all the details that you want to your request

Things I won't do is as follows

Smut/Lemon/Lime
Ocs (The name for the reader will always be Y/n)
Blind and Deaf readers (Mute is Okay)
Excessive amounts of gore (A little is Okay)

It is important to note that I am not doing these in the order they appear in, but they will all come eventually.

______________________________________

Aloha x BFF!Reader

Aloha has fallen in love with his bestie but he is afraid it will ruin their current relationship as BFF's if he confesses.

——————
Mask X Emotionless!Reader

Mask notices a tough looking cephalopod in the square and starts hearing rumours about how they are aggressive and extremely dangerous, but Mask believes that is not the case and wants to find out the truth about the cephalopod.

——————

Emperor X BFF!Reader

Y/n is invited to a get together at their best friend, Emperor's house with him and some of his other friends. When the get together occurs, the group catches on to Emperor's feelings about his best friend and he tries to stop the group from revealing his crush on Y/n.

——————

Hachi X Octoling!Reader

No plotline yet, but I'm working on it.