Chapter 1-strange meeting

Y/N's POV
The day was August 18th, 2005 in a movie business class taught by a teacher named Mr.Hearth, 1st class out of 3. I walked into the almost empty class with around 10 other people already sitting down. Upfront the teacher was sitting down in his chair with the book 'fledgling' in his hands. I walked in and sat in the second to last row so I wouldn't have to interact with the others.
"You don't like talking to other people as well?"
A mid level voice with hints of teenage boy spoke up towards me. I look over to see a male student with short brown hair with some curls. He looked to be around my age so around 18 or 19 years old. He had a army green shirt, blue jeans, and sneakers.
"Yea, I'm just not big on interacting with those I don't know. What about you?"
"Same boat as you. Rami Malek."
"Nice to meet you Rami."
"And what beautiful name will I put on a beautiful person such as yourself?"
"Oh yea sorry, Y/N Brosnan and my friends call me Syd along with a name you'll find out later."
"Ok so I have a question for you Mrs.Y/N."
I start sweating bullets because when I said my name was Y/N brosnan I wasn't thinking. The thing is, I'm related to Pierce Brosnan who is currently James Bond. So I automatically thought he was gonna ask about my father.
"What's your question?"
"I was wondering if you would like to go out to the movies with me? I know it's early to ask and also their playing some 80's and 90's movies."
"Sure, I'll love to go. That's the first time someone has asked me since high school."
"Ok great, it's a date then."
"Yea, it's a date."
Just then Mr.Hearth, the professor, started the class. After the lecture Rami and I walked out together to my car.
"No way, what?!"
He exclaimed when he saw my car, Aston Martin DB5. People always had that sorta reaction to my car.
"What is it?"
"First off you have an Aston Martin DB5? How did you get it?"
"Yes, I have an Aston Martin and my dad got it for me as a graduation gift, I helped pay off 75% of the car."
"Oh cool, and second we parked right next to each other."
"Really? That's ironic."
"Ok so I'll pick you up around 8:00 this evening."
"Ok thank you for walking me to my car, it's better then walking by myself."
"Yea no problem, I don't want anything bad to happen to you. So I'm your knight in shining armour."
I gave a little giggle with a smirk. I know that Rami is going to be my husband and the father to my kids. I just had a feeling.
"Yea, I've got to go now. I'll see you tonight."
"See you tonight."
We hopped into our separate vehicles and drove off. When I got back to my apartment I called my dad. I called him every week to let him know I'm alright. I came into college looking to be an author but then decided to go into prop design for movies. I guess growing up surrounded by actors and sets developed this kind of appreciation for it.