Chapter 3

Rami's POV
Throughout the day I couldn't get Y/N out of my head. Since the first day I so her I knew she was the one. She has this attitude that wasn't intimidating but people could be scared of her when she's mad. After my three main classes I went to the café that
Y/N worked at. She wasn't taking the orders this time but one of her friends was.
"Hi I'm Haily, what would you like today?"
"Hi I would like a chai iced tea."
"Ok, anything else?"
"Nope."
"Ok and the name?"
"Rami"
"Wait so your the one who is taking Y/N out?"
"Um....yea"
"Ok after Y/N/N is done making your drinking follow me and Lucy out side."
"Oh...um...ok"
I gave a worried smile and looked over at Y/N. She gave a comforting smile. God I loved her smile. After Y/N made my drink I followed Haily and Lucy outside.
"So let's get one thing straight, if you break her heart you will not hear the last of it."
"I would never break Y/N/N's heart. That's the last thing I want to do."
"Second thing is do you know who her father is?"
I thought back to our conversation last night, not one mention of her father.
"No, why should I know?"
"It's for her to tell you not us."
"And third, treat her well. You know of her ex Jack and how he cheated on her with our ex-best friend. We just don't want to see her go through that again."
"I promise."
"Good"
With that Lucy and Haily went back inside. I went in as well. But I still have one question to ask Y/N. Who is her father? After Y/N's shift I picked her up and went to a local diner. We ordered our drinks and then we started talking. I then asked her the two questions I had all day.
"Hey Y/N, I have a question. Well more like two questions."
"What is it Rami?"
"The first one is will you be my girlfriend?"
"Oh my gosh, yes, I would love to be your girlfriend. What's your second question?"
"Earlier Haily and Lucy told me some encouraging words. Well...um... they asked if I knew your father and I said no. Well my question is, who is your father?"
There was a uncomfortable pause and I felt like I messed everything up. Then she looked at my with a smile.
"Well you're actually the first guy to actually ask who my father is."
"Really? Why?"
"Well you see."
She chuckled a little bit.
"My father is Pierce Brosnan, the one who is one of your favourite bonds?"
"Oh I feel so dumb now."
"Don't be I'm actually a little relieved that you didn't know because the majority of times guys are more interested in him and the money then me."
"I fell in love with you because of your confidence, brains, smile and eyes."
She blushed a little and I just smiled. We ordered our food and talked some more. We finished, payed, and walked out. Will we were walking to my car we then talked about what we would do after college. I actually thought about starting a family with her. But before we get to getting married and having a family of our own we have to tell our family's and find steady jobs.
"Hey Y/N?"
"What is it buba?"
"Is that my new nickname?"
"If you want it to be?"
"I like it, anyways I want to start a family with you after we graduate, get married, and steady jobs of course. But before all that I want you to meet my family and when you're ready for me to meet yours."
She looked shocked but then relaxed.
"I would love to. When are we doing this whole meeting the parents thing?"
"Well since we just started dating maybe in about 3 or 4 months. Just to see what happens, and also because I want you all to myself until then."
I said will wrapping my arms around her waist. She then wrapped her arms around my neck.
"I'm ok with that."
With that we kissed outside the diner, in the parking lot, by my car.