Wedding day

Rami's POV

It's been a few months since I asked Y/N to marry and today I was at the end of the alter with my brother Sami, Bruno, and two friends since childhood. Once Haily, Lucy, and two of Y/N's friends walked down Y/N walked down the center of the church on the arm of Pierce. She was looking beautiful as ever in her mermaid styled dress. A little while later when we were placing the rings on and saying the vows Sami gave me a ring pop instead of the actual ring Y/N choose. Everyone started to laugh at the little stunt.

"You didn't lose the ring did you?"

"No"

"Ok good"

I then looked back at Y/N smiling back. I said my vows and placed the ring on her finger. Haily gave
Y/N a ring that came from a kids themed cupcake and everyone started laughing again. Once our vows were exchanged and rings were put on we both knew what was next.

"Rami you may now kiss your very beautiful bride."

Right then I grabbed Y/N's face and kissed her passionately.

"I know present to you Mr and Mrs Rami Malek!"

We then went to the reception and celebrated the marriage of me and Y/N Brosnan. No correction,
Y/N Brosnan Malek. We were now dancing to our first song as husband and wife. The song was talking to the moon by Bruno Mars which with convincing he preformed lived.

"Did you now I love you Y/N  Y/M/N  Brosnan Malek?"

"Yes and did you know I love you Rami said Malek?"

"Yes I do."

I then leaned down to kiss her as the song came to an end. Everyone started clapping, we then looked around at all our friends. We saw Robin Williams, Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, my mother, my sister,
Y/N's sister, and Y/N's father. Just then I realized that no matter either one of our material status we still have loving, supporting people around us. All that matters in that moment was the love that me and Y/N have and share.