London premier-new friend

Rami's POV
It's been a week since Christmas and I couldn't have asked for a better week. I asked Y/N to move in with me and she said yes. We moved into her house since it was close to campus and both our jobs. Now that I'm almost moved in we decided to go shopping for a suitable dress for Y/N. She says that she doesn't have suitable formal wear for it.

"My love come on. We need to be there soon."

"I'm coming buba."

She came down in yoga pants, tank top, and sandals. I just stared at her like an idiot.

"Come on let's get going."

"Ok my love."

When we arrived at a dress store called Windsor she automatically went to see the short but elegant dresses. She grabbed three that she really liked and went into the dressing room. She tried on the first two  but she didn't really like them, even though I told her she looked beautiful. Then the last dress, I went speechless. The dress was a short navy blue with a v-neck and little straps. The dresses skirt flared a little.

"So buba, what do you think?"

"I think you look as beautiful as ever my love."

"Aw buba, thank you."

"No need to thank me, thank your parents for giving you such great beauty."

She blushed a little bit. I love it when she blushes. We then payed for the dress and headed home. When we got home we just cuddled and watched Goldeneye to prepare for the London premiere in a few months.

6 months later in London
Rami's POV still

Y/N and I have been dating for a little over a year and I couldn't be happier. Y/N and I are now in London getting ready to see the movie casino Royale. I was putting on my James Bond cuffs in the sleeves of my shirt. I walked out to see Y/N looking in the mirror putting on her small blue earrings. She looks so beautiful, I ask myself How did I get so lucky to have her in my life and as my girlfriend? She then looked at me with a smile on her face.

"Hey buba, can you help me with this necklace?"

"Of course sweetheart."

I walked over to take the necklace and wrap it around her neck. She moved her Y/H/C  Y/H/L hair out of the way. I clasped the necklace together and she adjusted it. That's when I realized that the necklace was the one I gave her at Christmas last school year.

"Isn't that the necklace I gave you last Christmas?"

"Yes it means a lot to me."

"Well I'm glad you love it. Now shall we head to Theater my love?"

"We shall."

We walked to Theater which is in walking distance. We should the security guard our tickets and walked in. We sat at our seats and waited for the movie to start. Then came a man about 5' 10" sitting right next to Y/N. Out of no where he started talking to us.

"So is this your guys first time doing this?"

"Yes it is, and you?"

"Kinda, I went for the first time when the previous James Bond was released."

"Oh cool, how was it?"

"It was fun, I liked it."

"Yea, my dad was the previous bond so I'm excited to see how this new actor takes the character."

"Oh really? T-that's cool."

I got confused on why the man stuttered but I didn't think about it to long because before long the movie started. After the movie ended everyone started clapping. I really enjoyed the movie and how Daniel Craig made the character more human. Y/N also really enjoyed it along with the mystery man. We then left with the man because he became a friend of ours.

"So I didn't catch your guys names."

"I'm Y/N Brosnan and this is my boyfriend Rami Malek."

"Oh nice to meet you guys."

He almost left before I said something.

"Wait we didn't catch your name."

"Oh where are my manners I'm Daniel Craig."

"Wait as in the actor who plays Bond now?"

"The one and only."

"Oh wow it was nice meeting you Daniel."

"It was nice meeting you two, hope to see you guys again."

With that Daniel left for his car and drove off. He was right he would see us again but all three of us would not know until a few years in the future.