James Bond final shot

Rami's POV
~5 years later~
Today was the last day of shooting no time to die and I was hanging out with Y/N who was not only helping with being a props master on the film but was very pregnant.

"Hey Y/N darling how are you?"

Both Y/N and I turned around to see Daniel walking towards us.

"Hey Daniel I'm doing great thanks for asking."

"No problem when are you due again?"

"Any day now. Are you excited for our little bundles of joy Rami?"

"Yea of course I am."

We were so excited about the birth since we were having twins. I looked into her eyes lovingly, with her face reading the same expression as mine. But then that expression turned into a look of horror.

"Y/N? Baby? Are you ok?"

"I think my water just broke"

"What?!"

Both Daniel and Rami asked.

"Everyone! It's happening! It's happening! The baby's coming!"

Rami ran me to the car and quickly drove to the hospital. Once there we checked in and headed to the room. After a few hours of waiting she was finally ready to deliver. I grabbed Y/N's hand and started to push. After a few minutes we heard crying. It was an adorable baby girl.

"What name do you want to give her?"

I looked to Y/N.

"Yasmine Nelly Malik"

"After my sister and mom?"

"Yea, there are very pretty names."

I looked at her happily and then she started having our other child. After a minute of pushing she gave birth to an adorable baby boy.

"What's the name of him?"

"Samuel Pierce Malik"

"After Sami?"

"Of course."

The nurse then handed Sam and Jasmine to Y/N and I. I cradled Yasmine while Y/N cradled Sam. I then looked over at my beautiful wife you had just given birth to a beautiful baby girl and handsome baby boy.

"Y/N I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you buba."

"Sweetheart get some rest I'll take Sam and Yasmin."

"Ok buba."

I watched as she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. I then walked out of the room, with the twins in hand, to see my mom, siblings, Pierce, Y/N's sister, and Daniel.

"Hey."

"Oh my gosh their beautiful Rami."

"What are their names?"

"This one is named Yasmin Nelly Malik and this one is named Samuel Pierce Malik."

"Oh they're just gorgeous names and babies."

While everyone was awe-ing at the twins I just thought back to when Y/N and I met. And I wonder how did I go from there to here? Having Y/N as a wife and mother to my twin children. Having the approtunity to be working with Daniel Craig on a bond film. Finally to having such an amazing family and extended family.