Chapter 9 - the audition

⚠️Trigger warning: mention of feeling of self consciousness.⚠️

Rami's POV:
I woke up at around 7:30 in the morning to get ready for the audition. I'm really hoping I get this role. The role is an Egyptian pharaoh named Ahkmenrah. I walked to the audition since it was in walking distance and waited to be called into the room. After the audition I was still worried that I may not get the part and stuff like that. On my way back to the apartment I stoped by Y/N's café she worked at and got us both our usual orders. I went into our apartment to see Y/N just sitting on our bed with her knees up to her chest, hugging the stuffed bear I got her for our two year anniversary with tears in her eyes.

"Y/N, my love, I'm here with your usual order and never ending hugs."

"Hey buba, th-thank y-you for m-my order and n-never ending hugs."

She said through tears.

"You don't have to tell me what happened sweetheart I'll just do my best to comfort you."

"Thank you buba, f-for everything, but I would like to tell you. I've just been self conscious about myself recently and I sometimes don't eat as much because of it."

"Oh sweetheart is that why whenever we eat at home you only have 5 or 6 bites?"

"Yes, and I've had this since I was in middle school and high school."

"Sweetheart please, I love you just the way you are. You don't need to change."

"I know."

I looked at my beautiful girlfriend with sadness because I don't like her seeing like this.

"My love, I'll be here to help you. I'll remind you that you look drop dead gorgeous and during meals I'll remind you to eat a little more."

"Oh buba thank you, I don't deserve you. You're to good for this world."

"My love you only deserve the best and I'm trying my best to be the best for you."

Y/N's POV:

When Rami said that I knew I had to hold on to him forever. I mean like I knew it when I first met him but I knew it even more now.

"Hey buba can I have my drink order now?"

"Oh yea, of course sweetheart, I'm sorry."

"No need to apologize. So how did the audition go?"

I asked as he went to get my coffee.

"It went good, I don't know if I'm gonna get it. But I asked if they needed a props designer and they said they will call me if they do."

"Oh my gosh buba really?"

"Yes, is it ok?"

"Yes, of course, thank you so much. That means when you get the part we could possibly be working on the same movie together!"

"Y/N/N I love you so much but I'm not sure if I'm even going to play an extra let alone a semi major role. How are you so sure I'm gonna get it?"

"Because you're you and you're an amazing actor."

Rami then tackled me onto the bed and planted kisses all over my face. I laughed at my cute boyfriends antics.

"You know I love you, right buba?"

"Yes I do, and you know I love you as well my love?"

"Yes I do."

We then got dressed after finishing our coffee and walked around the city we were living in hand in hand.