Chapter 8-meeting the cousin

Y/N's POV
*time skip to graduation 2 years after the premier*

It's finally graduation and both Rami and I have been dating for the duration of the 4 years we were here. We are planning on getting some acting jobs here and there and move into a apartment together. I'll still work my coffee shop job until something big happens. Today since rami and I's last names both start with M we both sat next to each holding hands. After graduation I saw his brother, sister, and mother sitting next to my dad and sister, along with another person I didn't recognize.

"Congratulations you two."

"Thanks dad."

"Thanks Pierce, it means a lot."

"No problem Rami."

"Oh yea Rami, someone is here to see you."

"Really? Who?"

"Hey cous, congrats."

Then the man that was sitting next our family's came up to talk to Rami.

"Hey Bruno, I'm so glad you made it."

"Uh hem."

"Oh sweetheart this is my cousin Bruno, Bruno this is my girlfriend of four years Y/N Brosnan."

"It's nice to finally meet you Y/N. I believe it is two years late."

"Yes it has been two years late, but I'm glad to meet you. I really liked the music samples you sent Rami. You have serious talent."

"Awe you're to sweet, Rami don't do anything stupid to lose her."

"Oh trust I can promise everyone that, she won't leave my side."

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pecked my forehead. After lunch with both our family Rami and I went to our new apartment that was scattered with unopened and opened boxes. When we walked in we both went to our shared room and flopped on the bed.

"So my love what do you want to do now?"

"Can we just cuddle in the bed and sleep?"

"Anything for you my love."

With that he pecked my forehead, wrapped his arms around my waist, and nestled his head into my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped one leg around his waist. We then just feel asleep in the bed we shared for the past three or four years. A few hours later I woke up with no Rami next to me. I stood up and walked out to the living room and saw Rami sitting there looking at his phone.

"Hello my love, how was the nap?"

"It was good, could've been better to wake up with you by my side but good."

"Oh I'm sorry darling but I got a call and I didn't want to wake you up."

"I understand buba, and if you don't mind me asking what was the call about?"

I said walking over to sit next to him and drape my legs over his lap.

"Well there was a director that is looking for an up and coming actor to play a pharaoh in a movie called 'night at the museum' and they want me to audition."

"Really?! That's great buba!"

"The audition is tomorrow at around 9:00 in the morning."

"Ok I wish you the best of luck. Of course you'll see me in the morning but I won't."

"Yea cause you're a late sleeper."

"But I'm your late sleeper."

"That is true my love."