A big break at last

Y/N's POV
It was a week after Rami auditioned for the role of Ahkmenrah. Rami was anxious about weither or not he got the role. Today I had to work at the cafe, skills that left Rami at home by himself. It was around noon when Rami came running in looking around to find me.

"Hey Haily do you know where Y/N is?"

"Yea shes in the back wh-"

"Thanks"

He quickly ran up to me and pulled me into a tight hug. He then spun me around.

"I got the part, I got the part!"

"Really? You got the part of Ahkmenrah?"

"Yes, yes I did. Thank you for having faith in me my love."

"I'll always have faith in you, I'm just so happy you got the part. Did you tell anyone else?"

"No, when I got the call I quickly got myself an agent, then once I had done that my first thought to tell the person I love most."

"Awe buba, you know you are too cute, right? I'm so glad you told me."

I just hugged him even tighter and felt tears of joy for him.

"Also guess who gets to help with the props on the set?"

I looked at him wide eyed.

"No way, what? I'll be working on props for a movie you're staring in?"

"Yes"

I just started to tear up even more.

"Thank you so much, how could I have gotten so lucky to have you in my life?"

"I should be asking the same thing."

Just then my boss walked in to ask what was going on so I told her. She was excited for both of us and told me I could take the rest of the day off. We walked back to our place and talked in our bed the rest of the day.

A/N- sorry for not posting that much recently. I hope this chapter is good. Also I was thinking of starting a tye sheridan x reader. If you're interested please comment on this paragraph.